Proactive, disciplined and highly reliable team member combining extensive working knowledge and experience across various demanding and challenging roles and industry sectors both within the UK and abroad; fully committed to the delivery of service excellence whilst remaining focused on achieving business aims and objectives.
Professional Work Experience:
Glass R Us, London, UK Glazier August 2010 – Present
Robert Wrobel “NaszTS” Przemysl, Poland Glazier October 2009 – July 2010
RBA Construction Corp. New York City, USA Labourer/Mechanic/Roofer May 2008 – August 2009
RBA Construction Corp. New York City, USA Labourer/Roofer May – October 2007
Jeamie Clark Amusement Park, Newcastle, UK Attendant (summer work) May – October 2006
Overall Key Responsibilities:
• Working on a variety of contracts
• Efficient team member working harmoniously with other trades ensuring full compliance with company procedures
• Accurate installation of a variety of glazing and roofing including; trained to install different roofing system: PVC, TPO, EPDM, Liquid Plastic, Build Up, Torch Down and Asphalt
• Adhering to strict industry Operational Health and Safety Systems and organizations Health & Safety policies and procedures at all times including risk assessments and method statements
• Liaising efficiently with site managers, colleagues and 3rd parties at all times
• Using extensive experience, technical knowledge and effective problem solving skills, offering workable solutions to overcome issues or concerns
• Measuring and cutting glass to exact specifications for domestic and trade customers
• Polishing the glass edges to ensure a perfect finish
• Assisting glaziers to remove old units and assist in the installation of new products
• Working within a small efficient team to provide exceptional service at all times
• Presently responsible for delivery, measure and fitting of shop windows, DG units etc and also 24h board up service
Professional Training & Qualifications:
• Tourism & GSCE: Technical College, Przemysl, Poland, September 2004 – April 2008
I.T Skills: Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer skills
Languages: English | Polish | German | Russian
Clean Criminal Record
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.