Well Site Geologist
Experience in managing the operations
Industrial Seller Engineer
Project Manager -Production
Project Engineer (Cost Controller)
Professor Olmeca University / Maracaibo Technologic:
Historical Geology, Geochemistry, Field Practices, Petrophysic
Extensive knowledge in HSE programs, management systems (ISO 14000, OHSAS 18000, SEMS, NMX-SAA-14001-IMNC)
November 2017 – September 2019
Geological Business Development – Operations Logistic
Manager - Supervisor in logistics operations and geoscience projects.
Responsible for the operational logistics of the laboratory. Effective closing of two (2) integral contracts with PEMEX
Field and laboratory services, geological services, basic conventional petrophysical services and special tests, reservoir engineering tests, geometry, production fluid analysis, unconventional deposits: Shale GAS - OIL
May 2017 – October 2017
Hidro Industrial O & G
• Development of projects, construction, consultancy, development of technologies, sale of products and equipment in the field of environmental engineering
• Contamination of soil, subsoil, and groundwater
• Characterization studies in soils contaminated with hydrocarbons.
• Remediation of sites contaminated by hydrocarbons.
• ISO 14001: 2015. Environmental management systems. Requirements.
• NMX-SAA-14001-IMNC. Environmental Management Systems.
• Internal Regulations of the National Agency for Industrial Safety and Protection
•Environment of the Hydrocarbons Sector (ASEA). SOILS NOM-138-SEMARNAT_SS_2003_Limites Max permissible hydrocarbons in soils
• General criteria for the operation of various types of units (agencies) carrying out the verification (inspection). NMX-EC-17020-I MNC-2014 (EMA).
October 2016 - April 2017
Static Model and Static Geological Modeling, PETREL2014. PEMEX. Campos Xanab-52, Manik Paraíso, Tabasco.
Documents Control, white books, Schedule, deliverables- Customer (PEMEX)
February 2016 – May 2016
Static Model and Static Geological Modeling, population rock properties. PETREL2013. PEMEX. Campos Poza Rica and Tres Hermanos. Poza Rica, Veracruz.
October 2015 – January 2016:
Olmeca University. Villahermosa, Tabasco
Associate Professor. Academic Department of Earth Sciences.
Subjects: Formations Evaluations (logs), Petrophysics, Reservoir Static Characterization.
Supervisor: Engineer Martin Martínez Pedraza email@example.com
April 2015 – July 2015:
Project – Sales Engineer
Company: CORGLEZ. Ciudad Del Carmen, Campeche
Extensive knowledge in HSE programs, management systems (ISO 14000, OHSAS 18000, SEMS)
January 2014 – November 2014. Schlumberger Mexico:
Static Geological Model. PETREL 2013. (Grids, cells, surfaces)
Activo Samaria Luna (PEMEX). Villahermosa, Tabasco.
April 2013 – December 2013. Schlumberger Mexico:
Geology (VCD Team integrated. Schlumberger) Paraíso, Tabasco.
Roles in Geology activities. Integrate Team. VCD Fields MAY and KUIL
Structural Field Reservoir Modeling PETREL
October 2011 – March 2013 Schlumberger Mexico:
Supervisor and director of activities for work team:
- 2 Geologists
- 2 Geo mechanics
DRILLING OPERATIONS. NO CONVENTIONAL RESERVOIRS. USE LWD – MWD TECNOLOGY
April 2007 – September 2011 Schlumberger Mexico:
Creator of studies for new oil locations, field locations support geology controller
Controller of vertical and directional wells save core, testing, mud logging
Operational and office Geology Senior.
- Creator of studies for new oil locations, field locations support geology controller
- Controller of vertical and directional wells, save core, testing, mud logging
-Recommends purchase or disposition of leases based on integrated geological and geophysical information; major contributor to lease sale evaluation efforts.
-Supervise geological aspects about drilling wells
- Generate detailed reservoir characterizations by incorporating structured interpretations, cross-sections, well log correlations and structural/stratigraphic framework analysis
- Recommend major areas for future exploration efforts;
- Generate/recommend to management about drilling opportunities
- Familiarity with current salt tectonics research, and applied those concepts to geologic and seismic interpretation within complex and challenging environments.
- Participate in multitasking team following well drilling operations to evaluate results.
Mexico South, Villa Hermosa IPM Schlumberger Deep well (6500 meters)
Drilling wells in Carbonates Reservoirs. (Mesozoic)
It project won the 2010 Chairman’s Award Winner Schlumberger
January 2006 – April 2007:
Main Planning Engineer. Oil Project.
(Ehcopek-SA) Ciudad Ojeda, Zulia
Analyst Project Planner. Microsoft Project. Construction Sequence of activities.
Two weeks forecast. Personnel histograms, equipment, materials.
Costs Control. Metric calculations. Progress reports, others. (Supervisor role)
October 2004 – July 2005:
Project Planner Engineer.
(Petrolago) Boscan Field Perija, Zulia CHEVRONTEXACO
Project Planner Analyst. Microsoft Project. Construction Sequence of activities.
Two weeks forecast. Personnel histograms, equipment, materials.
Costs Control. Metric calculations. Progress reports, others.
March 2002 – March 2004 PDVSA Venezuela:
Exploitation Unit Reservoirs Geologist Bachaquero, Lago. Geologist.
Reservoirs Geologist in “Bachaquero Lago”. Knowledge media in operations of drills, practices and stops of wells taking of samples in settlings of pipelines. (Maracaibo Lake, Venezuela). Horizontals, multilateral wells.
November 2001 – February 2002 (temporary allocation) PDVSA Venezuela:
Infrastructure Studies Geologist in the Bachaquero Lake Operation.
Supervision and control in the use and handling of the unit's facilities.
Complemented with regular visits to facilities in Maracaibo Lake. Plants, multiple, wells, pipes, valves, etc.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.