A multi-skilled and dynamic IT Administrator with a wealth of experience in installing, repairing and maintenance of computer hardware and software and network components looking for a challenging and rewarding role where skills and working experience can be utilized and to provide opportunities for continuous professional development.
IT Administrator (Feb. 2012 – Present)
BB Group, Polokwane, South Africa
• Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
• Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks; identifies approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
• Performs daily system monitoring, verifies the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviews system and application logs, and verifies completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
• Performs daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
IT Technician (Aug. 2010 – Jan. 2012)
Burika IT, Polokwane, South Africa
• Performed installations, maintenance and repair work on all computer related equipment.
• Monitored and maintained technology for maximum access, which includes:
– Connecting and setting up hardware
– Installing work stations
– Loading all necessary software
– Provided network access and connectivity to the staff
– Ensured that lock out programs are installed
– Troubleshoot all issues in a timely manner
– Maintained IP addresses and a list of necessary maintenance and repairs
– Researched both current and potential services and resources
– Made recommendations about the purchase of resources
– Identified and prepared hardware for safe disposal
– Ensured hardware is secured and stripped before disposal
IT Technician (May 2007 – Feb. 2008)
FJ Computers, Polokwane, South Africa
IT Technician (Mar. 2007 – Apr. 2007)
Itelitech, Polokwane, South Africa
Education And Qualifications
Hoërskool Noorderland (2005)
Polokwane, South Africa
Courses: Windows 7 Configuring, N+, MCSE (Present)
CTU Training Solutions, South Africa
CompTIA, South Africa
CompTIA A+ Certified -Career ID COMP001008889438
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.