Education and Trainings:
• Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) in Mechanical Technology Session 1994-95 from Sindh Board of Technical Education, Karachi - Pakistan.
• Higher Secondary school Certificate (HSC) from Karachi Board of Higher Secondary Education, Karachi - Pakistan.
• Completed on Job Certified Training for Fixturelaser Alignment Kit from IRIS FIXRURLASER conducted by TASNEE Petrochemicals Company (TPC).
• Completed on Job Certified Training for Electrical Scissor Lift Operation from MEIRC Saudi Arabia conducted by TASNEE Petrochemicals Company (TPC).
• Completed on Job Certified Training for Overhead Cranes Operation from Saudi Cranes / Konecranes LTD. conducted by TASNEE Petrochemicals Company (TPC).
• Attend In-house Training Course ID#75004325, AA Chemical Handling Safety (S1) Organized by TPC.
• Completed WHMIS (Work Place Hazardous Material and safety training) and First Aid and Fire Fighting training from Pakistan steels Mills – August 1999.
Proficient in computer MS Office, Outlook, SAP, Spare Stock monitoring & manage inventory and related paper work, Strong communication, mathematical / analytical approach, problem solving mind and strong interpersonal skills.
Organization: TIMIMI Global Co. Industrial Division, Jubail K.S.A.
Duration: June, 2016 till Date
Position: Deputed as Project / Site Supervisor and Team Lead in different projects of SABIC & other Petrochemical Companies.
Organization: TIMIMI Global TAFGA, O&M Jubail K.S.A.
Duration: June 2007 to May 2016
Position: Deputed as Mechanical Technician & In-charge of Tools Room in TASNEE Petrochemicals Company (TPC), Central Workshop & Services (CWS) Department, Central services Mechanical (CS-Mech.)
Organization: TIMIMI TAFGA- Operations & Maintenance Division Jubail K.S.A.
Duration: Dec. 2004 to June. 2007
Position: Deputed as Senior Mechanical Technician & Supervisor Tools Store/ Spare parts in SABIC- Petrokemya, JIC- Petrochemicals & Heeded Plants.
Organization: Saddiquesons Tinplate Plant Limited (STPL)-Winder Pakistan.
Duration: Sept. 1999 to Oct. 2004
Position: Tool Room Supervisor in Saddiquesons Tinplate Plant Limited (STPL)-Winder Pakistan.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.