An extremely hard working, tenacious and driven Masters Human Resource Management graduate with an in-depth understanding within all facets of HR. Has a proven track record within handling both local and global HR systems, incorporating employee relations, learning and development recruitment, compensation and benefits. Displays the skills and expertise required to provide an exceptional customer service at all times, whilst adhering to set deadlines, targets, KPIs and business objectives.
Education And Qualifications
MSc Management & Human Resources (2011)
(Nottingham Trent University, UK)
BA Human Resource Management ( 2010)
(The University of Management and Information Technology, Lahore, Pakistan)
SALES ADVISER (2012 – To Date)
Debenhams Plc (UK)
• Undertaking a multi faceted role with a variety of duties and responsibilities, including keeping store displays well stocked, aimed at attracting higher footfall and generating additional sales
• Ensuring the provision of an exceptional customer service at all times, assisting customers with their purchase choices, imparting product knowledge and processing purchases through the till system
• Providing valuable assistance in the effective management of the shop floor during peak shopping hours, working collaboratively with members of other departments in achieving challenging sales targets
STOCK TAKER (2012 – To Date)
• Fully accountable for accurately taking and recording stock both on the shop floor and in the back rooms, calculating levels of sales in timely manner
TELESALES/SERVICE SALES ADVISOR (2010 – 2012)
Whisper Communication (UK)
• Personally responsible for providing best value for money deals to customers relating to budget and usage, ensuring the efficient transfer of knowledge when advising on the same, targeting both new and existing users
• Gaining recognition as one of the company’s top sellers, due to strong work ethic and tenacity
• Dealing with all queries and complaints in a prompt, professional and knowledgeable manner, escalating the same when necessary
CUSTOMER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (2010)
• Playing an instrumental role within a successful and productive team, accountable for customer relationship management, dealing with customer calls/emails and responding to queries quickly and efficiently
• Fully accountable for the accurate maintenance of contemporaneous file notes of customer conversations on the database and for logging, investigating and responding to issues and requests
• Personally responsible for the supervision of communication regarding company services and products
INTERN (HR Department) (2010)
Escon Engineering Private Ltd (Pakistan)
• Paying high attention to detail when inputting data onto the company online system and when regularly updating administrative and human resource documentation
ASSISTANT MANAGER/BRANCH CARETAKER (2008 – 2009)
Lahore Grammar School (Pakistan)
• Personally responsible for the effective management of an academic data entry system as well as providing valuable assistance with inter-branch financial reporting and administrative budgeting
• Supervising the development and implementation of HR policies, including employee log in records and other clerical registers and reviewing employee feedback for the annual review
• Coordinating with line managers, academic staff and parents when providing feedback on a variety of issues, including the teaching methods implemented within the school
• Additionally responsible for the running of charity fundraising to raise money for a number of causes
ASSISTANT TO DIRECTOR OF ACADEMICS (2007 – 2008)
The City School
• Organising meetings and accurately taking down minutes for reporting purposes during general and annual board meetings
• Proactively contributing to the achievement of set diversification targets at all levels and ensuring effective coordination with other members of staff, both in and outside the Academic Department
INTERN AS CSR (2006)
• Dealing with customer queries, issues and requests at the front desk in a quick and efficient manner
• Working as part of a team responsible for the clearance and subsequent dispatch of checks
Fluent English, Urdu & Hindi
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.