Product Management, Project Manager, Marketing Research, Multilingual, MS Office, International business, global trading, advertising
Assistant Marketing Manager October 2014 – Present
• Ensured all strategies are properly implemented on the operational front and assist top management on strategic planning.
• Applied all departmental policies and instructions for work to be carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
• Distributed and executed card-member offers through various distribution channels to increase loyalty, revenue and retention.
• Managed various communication and brand management for all Credit Cards portfolio’s related tasks and followed up on all PR related activities to ensure that events are adequately implemented by PR Agency.
• Tracked the campaigns success and reported (ROI) of marketing initiatives.
• Planned, executed anti-dormancy plans, anti-attrition and acquisition plans via different channels.
• Prepared departmental reports to meet company requirements, policies and standards.
• Managed sponsored events (Top CEO and AMEX Golf Tournament).
• Achieved management honor reward in the second quarter of my employment.
• Increased the billing among my Cardmembers portfolio by 2.5% and lowered attrition rate by 3.7%
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.