Masters in Psychology, Bachelors in English, Certified Experiential Educator, TEFL certified
Design, develop & facilitate
• Drive training needs analysis for various departments.
• Design and develop the training materials in-house to suit the business needs based on 70-20-10 learning principle.
• Facilitate the training modules that include methodologies like the classroom, on-the-job training, blended learning and experiential group exercises.
• Develop the content and facilitate soft skills courses like Effective Communication, Body Language, Customer service, Critical thinking and Decision-making, Managing people and product knowledge courses like Retail product merchandising, Cashiering procedures, Back store management, and so on.
• Led an internal Learning management system (LMS) project and contributed to its design, functionality, and representation of stored data.
• Use project management skills in executive learning projects and initiatives from concept to deployment and evaluation.
• Owned sole responsibility of enterprise learning solutions for Technology center in India.
o Performed learning needs analysis for various divisions within the country.
o Developed the needs analysis into a half yearly/ yearly calendar that involved management of training content, internal/ external trainers/ facilitators, budget, vendors, and training materials.
o Took accountability of training database management, observe trends and analysis, promote blended learning styles, plan & design publicity materials to achieve effective learning.
o Handled the entire vendors account related to learning & development requirements (identification of service provider-contract negotiation-closure of the deal).
• Facilitated team enhancement sessions for various business groups that concentrated on working in teams, leadership skills, and conflicts management.
• Built a structured approach to identifying key talent, and engaging employees/stakeholders at various levels. Been an end-to-end process owner for in-country businesses.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.