A dedicated, committed and results-driven instruments Master’s graduate in Subsea Engineering, with a wealth of transferable skills in wellhead services and a strong focus on Health and Safety compliances. Highly adaptable and flexible with strong leadership potential, adept at prioritising tasks, ensuring the highest levels of efficiency without compromising quality. An honest, hardworking and trustworthy all-rounder with a positive learning attitude.
Education And Qualifications
MSc Project Subsea Engineering (Distinction)
University of Strathclyde, UK (2013)
Subsea systems and installations, Subsea production systems, wellhead completions, Riser Systems, mooring lines, pipeline design, subsurface technology, Offshore engineering practice, Dynamics of Offshore Floating Systems, Maritime Safety and Risk assessment, Inspection and survey
BEng Materials and Production Engineering (Second Class Honours)
Ambrose Alli University, Nigeria (2008)
LEAD FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER (2014 till date)
Emval Nigeria Limited, Nigeria.
• Installing, maintaining, inspecting, pressure testing, repairing, troubleshooting and commissioning of wellhead systems /equipment from various manufacturers at well sites and in workshop.
• Undertaking various workshop duties including equipment inspection, repair and maintenance.
• Assisting in project planning and execution.
• Ensuring all service tooling, equipment and spare parts are intact and in location prior to job commencement.
• Maintaining good relationship/communication and interface with clients as regards job procedures.
• Preparing and submitting detailed job reports and other related documentations.
• Adherence to all safety/HSE guidelines and field procedures as required by clients.
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER (2008-2012)
Emval Nigeria Limited, Nigeria
• Carrying out Christmas tree refurbishment/repair, assemblage, installations and pressure testing
• First line (Preventive maintenance) and second line (repair/corrective) maintenance, Well securing (Back pressure valve installation), integrity checks and ad-hoc jobs in onshore and offshore locations
• Undertaking well completions, including installation of Christmas tree, tubing head spools, pack off seals, seal assembly, installation and removal of tubing hangers, running of wear bushing and test plug, BOP installation and pressure testing, running of hydraulic control line for DHSV/ landing nipples for wells in onshore and offshore locations
• Instrumentation services including tubing bending, swaging, servicing, repairs, pressure testing and installation of actuated gate valves, wellhead control equipments such as control actuators, flowline safety valves and emergency shutdown unit design.
• Worked in progression with the wireline operator in down hole safety valve installation /change out, pulling/setting of wire-line plugs, zone change, wax cutting, gas-lift valve change out, swabbing, fishing and bottom hole pressure (BHP) survey. Servicing, redress and pressure testing of Down-hole safety valves including TR-SCSSSV and WR-SCSSSV
• Carrying out well test, calibration and aging of gas-lift valves, calibration of pressure differential (protective bellow) valve, redress of gas-lift dummies, chemical injection valves, etc.
TRAINEE ENGINEER (INTERNSHIP) (2007)
Emval Nigeria Limited, Nigeria
• Servicing and repair of surface controlled subsurface safety valves, calibration of gas-lift valves, wellhead maintenance services including repair/redress, servicing and pressure testing of wellhead equipments and accessories such as manual and actuated gate valves, emergency shutdown units, regular lubricators and servicing of wireline tools
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.