2017 GCVT, Gujarat Medical lab technician
2004 ST XAVIERS COLLAGE, AHMEDABAD Degree in Biology
2000 GSEB BOARD Leaving Certificate
May Flower Pathology laboratory---Apr 2004 to dec 2005
• Perform laboratory tests including pre- and post-analytic phases
• Prepare samples/specimens
• Produce accurate and reliable data and interpret results
• Follow methodologies in carrying routine tasks
• Research relevant topics and gather information/data
• Adhere to correct procedures, policies and health/safety guidelines
• Keep abreast of all industry developments and best practices
• Document all activities, record results and insert/retrieve data
• Maintain work area and equipment
• Provide administrative assistance
Veeda Clinical Research Pvt.Ltd.IndiaDec 2005 to present
• Working as team leader of custodian and samples management team.
• Responsible for samples reception, storage and management for all samples
generated at clinical sites.
• Responsible for samples shipment from Bioanalytical to other facility.
• Responsible to receive samples from sponsors and sponsors sites.
• Responsible for storage, tracking and management of 1 million samples/years.
• Responsible to coordinate with courier agency for shipments of samples.
• Responsible to provide support to colleagues for samples management queries.
• Responsible for Operation, Calibration, and maintenance of the Deep freezers, Refrigerators.
• Coordination with Bioanalyticalpersonnel and external agencies for calibration of equipment.
• Coordination with external agencies for incoming and outgoing sample shipment.
• Inform to the Bioanalytical Head about the calibration of relevant equipments.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.