• John Abbott College
2016 AEC IT Technical Support& Networking
OEC Group | Montreal, QC
IT Technical Support 2016 – 2017
• Experience in the environment of Windows XP, Windows 7, MS Office and Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 and knowledge of a call tracking system Axios ASSYST
• Installing, configuring laptops with VPN & desktop systems, printers, scanners and other peripheral equipment as required
• Provide 1st and 2nd level client support on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex PC problems for a variety of end users, and recommend /implement corrective hardware and software solutions Extensive end-user support for Microsoft Windows network environments (Windows 2000/XP) and Microsoft Office Suite 2003
Relais Logistics | Montreal, QC
IT Technical Support 2013 – 2016
• Extensive end-user support for Microsoft Windows environments WindowsXP, Windows 7 and Microsoft Office suite 2013 (Outlook, Excel, Word).
• Hardware and Software Technical Support, Systems Installation, Configuration & Upgrading, Security Solutions.
CAS Canada | Dorval, QC
Cargo Agent2008 – 2012
• Prepare Cargo Documents, and build the flights manifests, Data Entry, Customers Service
• Experience providing problem recognition,
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS
• CompTIA Network+ 2013
• Cisco Network (CCNA) 2016
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.