A well-qualified, highly motivated and 13 year’s experienced in Senior QA/QC Engineer / inspector / supervisor/ Coordinator with an extensive welding / paint-coating’s / Piping / ndt and mechanical background. Experienced in fabrication, Maintenance, shutdown and Construction both onshore and offshore in the oil & Gas, pipeline/ plants, Refineries, Fertilizers, LNG projects & Power plants projects in diverse environments in various parts of the world: - United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi
ABUDHABI ( APR 2012 – TILL DATE )
* Analyse inspection data and determine trends in order to prescribe future inspection programs/Liaise with relevant technical authorities where necessary, for endorsement of assessments and repair recommendations and procedures * Prepare company Procedures/Standards submitted by approved contractor * The review, mark-up and approval of prefabrication and construction contractor’s Inspection & Test Plans etc., * Interfacing with construction QC personnel to provide clarification and interpretation of quality requirements, specifications, procedures, codes and standards * Application of the requirements of codes and standards covering correctness of parent material, welding consumables ,piping fabrication , storage tank fabrication, ndt , RT Film review, QA/QC, Mechanical equipment and Painting * Review the preventative actions recommended in non-conformance reports, follow-up and verify corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence of nonconformities. Initiate record and provide solutions for quality problems * Ensure that all QC personnel including sub-contractors follow the quality control system. Carry out inspection surveillances on sub-contractors premises. Expedite and review the preparation of ITP’s and Field Inspection Procedures.
* Produce reports tracking progress of order approvals – identifying any issues preventing progression to released PO status * Review / Approval of Supplier Quality / Inspection & Test Plans. * Ensure all other QA documentation such as Concession Requests , method of statement and procedure documents are Reviewed and Approved by the appropriate internal reviewers prior to order build at suppliers * Manage QC Inspection team and liaise with the Project Appointed 3rd Party Inspection for all orders where inspection level requires witness during build , test and release of goods prior to shipment from suppliers * Creation of Project Quality Plans and ensure works packs are distributed to appointed QC / 3rd Party Inspectors when allocated a job that requires witness / release at suppliers.* Review and complete final approval of completed Manufacturing Record Books from suppliers. * Liaise with supplier’s representatives to ensure satisfactory closure of issues found during documentation review. * Appointing / Coordinating Inspection Personnel, Chairing Pre-Manufacturing & Quality Meetings, Conducting Surveillance Audits on all disciplines. Reviewing & approving all of the necessary Quality Documentation & Inspection Plans. * Assisting in the compilation of a dedicated Management Procedure System. * Providing direction to the Package Engineers of all Quality related requirements identified within our Contractual obligations .
(QATAR) (MAY 2010–SEP 2010 )
* Trouble shooting and Maintenance work in the Static and Rotating equipment (Compressor Suction drum replacement(suction distributor area),Pre-offloading, Vessel (Shell)damage –Quality inspection activities ). * ESDV equipment erection , Gasoline pipe spool changing for the basis of prodn increasing purpose. * Maintenance activities for Strainer (72’’-filter damage)in Gas chilling area (Cryogenic line) . * Trouble shooting activities In Steam line area – Boiler Duct break down work, and other related activities, etc… * Regular / General Inspection activities for about Welding,Piping,Coating job responsibilities. * Hot Tapping Operation ,Tie –ins for Welding / Spool changing for requires the existing of Size of the Headers. * Ensure and Identify in the materials (flanges, gaskets, fittings, pipes etc) as per material take off list and isometric drawing. * Check edge preparation and preliminary Welding inspection activities (fit up, Root pass, intermediate and hot pass, materials traceability, dimensional checking and Orientation of piping Components as per WPS. * Cryogenic line leak Testing, Preparation of hydro test (hydro, pneumatic and Service) package for installed pipelines. * Check and assure that all joints are exposed for examination during pressure test. * Final submission of test pack as per Company requirement & witnessing the Hydro test package / Pneumatic test & monitoring the heat treatment methods. * Verify and Clear Punch list as per the Particular Tie-in Spool for relevant Test pack.
(QATAR) (NOV 2008–APR 2010 )
* Preparing the progress schedule and reports / Verify the drawing and documents. Study client/contracts specification/technical requirements, drawings etc. & Review the procedures in line with International codes and Standards. * Weld Procedures, Welder Qualifications N.D.T. Procedures/Interpretation. Paint/Coating Procedures /Application, Vendor Audit/Inspection. Fabrication of Various size Gas Pipe Spools. Modules, Stress Relieving. Hydrostatic/Pneumatic Testing. Relating to Off and Onshore. LNG Facilities. Final Closeout of Purchase Orders and As-Built Documentation. * Develop & execute an audit monitoring program covering Vendors/Contractors & Sub-Vendors/Contractors. Maintains audit report monitoring database/registers & produces regular reports. * Assessment of non-conformance & audit reports, including trend analysis. Reports areas of concern. Process weekly/monthly reports on quality indicators and statistics. Implements the QA System for contractor’s compliance to the approved QMS. Produces the Project QA Manual /Procedures, Supervises QC Site Inspection Contract & Manpower. Approval of Vendors/Contractors & Sub-Vendors/Contractors QA / QC documents. Performs regular site QA/QC audits & updates the plan. * Produces Project QA Procedures. Distributes revisions of Company QA System procedures. Produces weekly/monthly reports. Attends all Project meetings (Kick Off, and Weekly / Monthly Progress Meetings) Manage/monitor/confirm all Vendors/Contractors & Sub-Vendors/Contractors QA/QC Plan final documentation. To coordinate l inspections as per the inspection schedule/plan,
SAUDI ARABIA (MAR 2007–JAN 2008 )QC INSPECTOR ,
SAUDI ARAMCO RABIGH OIL REFINERY & CHEMICAL PROJECT– PLANTCONSTRUCTION ,
* Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment, construction /installation activities on site. Witness Welder Qualification Test / Review WPS and PQR / Review Weld Map / Review Fit-Up Report / Review Visual / Welding report / Review NDE Report NDE Clearance and Traceability / Review Material Traceability / Material Receiving Report etc..* Execute the field welding inspection, surveillance and Quality control activities on site, collecting the relevant objective proofs, ensuring that all welding operations are executed in accordance with all relevant Codes of Practices and Company procedures. * Witnessing of the welder qualification test (WQT), review certificates of conformity, welding activities both pre-fabrication, dimensional on fit-up, review welding consumable and material certificates, weld documentation, prepare of WQT, Hydrostatic test procedure. Hand over on completion project, final site inspection procedure, monitoring welding activity, review RT film, UT and MPI report. Review of the RT film on the welder test result, signed off the welder. Checks the availability and suitability of the filler metal and of the preheating, welding, PWHT, bevels, extent of the repairs made by the various welders and taking any corrective actions, the PWHT record diagrams. Check and record pipe sequence. Performs Line work / line check, ensuring that all installed pipe / fittings and relevant equipment are in places and shall be correct to specification and accordance with the specified Material Traceability. Magnetic Permeability Inspection (MPI). Accepts (NDT) inspection. Checks readiness of NDT equipment’s
INDIA (MAY 2003–JAN 2007 )MECHANICAL ENGINEER ,
* Develop & execute an audit monitoring program covering Vendors/Contractors & Sub-Vendors/Contractors. Maintains audit report monitoring database/registers & produces regular reports..* Produces Project QA Procedures. Distributes revisions of Company QA System procedures. Produces weekly/monthly reports. Attends all Project meetings (Kick Off, and Weekly / Monthly Progress Meetings) Manage/monitor/confirm all Vendors/Contractors & Sub-Vendors/Contractors QA/QC Plan final documentation. To Coordinate l inspections as per the inspection schedule/plan, * Assessment of non-conformance & audit reports, including trend analysis. Reports areas of concern. Process weekly/monthly reports on quality indicators and statistics. Implements the QA System for contractor’s compliance to the approved QMS. Produces the Project QA Manual /Procedures, Supervises QC Site Inspection Contract & Manpower. Approval of Vendors/Contractors & Sub-Vendors/Contractors QA / QC documents. Performs regular site QA/QC audits & updates the plan .
COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE :
OPERATING SYSTEM : Dos, Windows XP and Windows Vista,
MECHANICAL DESIGN SOFTWARE : Unigraphics Nx, Auto CAD,
Education : B.E., Mechanical Engineering.
Professional Certifications :
Cswip 3.2 – Certified Senior Welding Inspector ,
Nace Level 2 – Certified Coating Inspector ( IMO- Coating ),
IWS / WRI – Welding Engineer ( Indian Welding Society – BHEL ),
ASNT Level 2 – Certified NDT Inspector ( UT/RT/MT/PT ).
Dedicated to the provision of engineering services in the development of Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Engineering Construction, maintenance, Piping Mechanical and Pre Commissioning. Completing major projects. I am most adept at successful employment in a multi-discipline environment for,
Quality Assurance – Preparation of inspection and test plans, welding, Painting, PWHT and NDT Procedure.
Quality control .
Welding Inspection – CS, LTCS, LAS, SS (316&254) & CUNI etc. Review & Witness of WPS, PQR Test, Welder Qualification, Welder Training, Welding Inspection, PMI checking, Destructive Testing and Review of PWHT chart, Hardness Report and Consumables Certificates.
NDT Inspection – RT Interpretation, Witness of MT, PT & UT Lamination. Reviewing of NDT Reports.
Pipeline & Plant Inspection – activities such Row, Trenching, Stringing, Welding, Painting, Coating, Fabrication and Erection of Piping, Equipment’s & Structures etc. Review of material test Certificates. Hydro Testing & Pneumatic Testing – Witness, Review of piping test, Packs for Mechanical completion and final dossier submission.
Painting inspection of high & low temperature paint system Piping / tanks / structures & vessels for aboveground and underground Installation.
Plant maintenance – Hot tapping , Plant tie-in , Shut down activites carried out in static and rotating equipments ( Pressure vessels, Compressors, Heat Exchangers, Boilers ) ,
International codes & standards – such as ASME, API, AWS, including client / contractor specification (ARAMCO).
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.