Engineering Intern, June— August 2016
Alpha Knits Limited
Alpha Knits is a privately owned textile company involved in large scale production of diverse natural
and synthetic woven and knitted products.2
• Assisted in troubleshooting and maintenance of electric motors and conveyor belt
systems in the production line.
• Collaborated with senior engineers in assembly and installation of a computerized
• Provided support in training workers on the operation of the new knitting system.
• Worked with production department head in assessing different methods to reduce
• Conducted production process analysis in sweater knitting department production
sector and presented recommendations on how to increase overall efficiency by 12%.
• Worked with the design team offering advice on innovative methods for producing
biodegradable garments from banana pseudo-stem and Hyacinth plant.
Engineering intern, June—August 2015
Kenya Industrial Research and Development Institute (KIRDI)
KIRDI is a Technology and innovation Centre dedicated to industrial research for social economic
• Worked on projects which involved the research and development of new products.
o Was part of a team that conducted research and fabrication of an affordable sanitary
towel using locally available materials.
o Participated in training of staff members on how to use handgun tufting machine in
o Took part in research and production trials of a low cost paper from locally available
• Key achievements
o Trained a hundred and twenty staff members on handgun tufting machine operation
o Successfully conducted a project to fabricate affordable sanitary towels using low cost
machines from India and low cost paper from bamboo pulp.
o Gained competence in Solid Works design softwares.
Teacher, January – September 2011
Mururia High School
Worked as a full teacher employed by the BOG of the school. I was involved in teaching Geography and
Agriculture as well as assisting in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.