A dedicated and driven Security Officer with a wealth of diverse and transferable skills acquired during qualifications and a variety of jobs within education, marketing, and quality control. Committed to achieving a high standard of service while ensuring optimum quality and efficiency. Demonstrates a natural flair for developing mutually beneficial relationships along with outstanding attention to detail and management abilities.
2011-Present SECURITY OFFICER
One Call Security, Manchester
• Providing high quality security, responding to any arising emergency situations, and creating a comfortable working environment for staff and visitors alike by ensuring the full protection of the site
• Demonstrating excellent observation and surveillance skills at all times by undertaking meticulous patrolling duties, and preventing and detecting any offences within the work environment
• Tasked with directing traffic and emergency vehicles when necessary within the site and controlling the entry and exit of personnel and vehicles
• Ensuring no unauthorised personnel enter the restricted areas by acting as a visual deterrent
• Reporting all incidents to senior managers, calling for back-up when necessary, and producing clear and concise written reports for inspection by seniors
• Fully accountable for conducting searches of personnel, vehicles, and bags, as well as checking and validating visitor credentials to ensure safe passage
2008-2010 MARKETING MANAGER
Life, Health & Educational Services
• Heading up the marketing department and marketing activities to enhance the efficiency and continued growth of the company
• Designing and managing the marketing strategy of the organization to promote health and educational awareness through the supervision of annual marketing and media plans
• Supervising and motivating five members of staff, maximizing their potential and business contribution through the development of comprehensive training and development programs
• Minimizing staff attrition by creating a motivating working environment where each employee is committed to the company and to owning their own career aspirations
• Managing supply networks, service processes and customer interface along with brainstorming meetings and productive networking
2005-2006 QUALITY CONTROL IN CHARGE
FWO (Highway Government Contractor)
• Swiftly promoted to Quality Control position due to diligence, integrity, and an in-depth understanding of inner workings of the organization
• Multi-dimensional role incorporating the supervision of between 10 and 15 employees, and ensuring the quality of road and bridge constructions for the Pakistan Army are up to standard
• Checking and inspecting the structure and road works to maintain and exceed standards set out under the construction plan
• Cultivating and fostering productive working relationships with all engineers and the site supervisor to monitor safety and quality, and resolve any deficiencies that may arise
2004-2005 SENIOR LABORATORY TECHNICIAN
FWO (Highway Government Contractor)
• Documenting and reporting lab test results and checking any requests
1997-2000 VICE PRINCIPAL
Al Huda Higher Secondary Public School
• Meticulously planning and preparing the overall structure for the academic year ahead by garnering ideas and solutions from colleagues and utilising past achievements to move forward
• Anticipating and tackling arising problems and challenging situations head-on by remaining calm and pragmatic, and working closely with colleagues to reach rapid and satisfactory resolution
• Ensuring members of staff are fully engaged in their work and achieving their potential in each lesson as well as setting specific expectations to ensure the high standards of the school
• Heading up the management of various sporting events to encourage students to partake in certain activities and instilling a message of teamwork and collaboration into the curriculum
• Engaging and nurturing student / parent coordination by working closely with parents to keep them in touch with the progress of the students and offering guidance on how to help at home
• Undertaking finance duties such as dealing accurately and concisely with the accounts and being in charge of managing expenses on a regular basis
Education and Qualifications
BA: Master in Technology Education, 1st Division, Punjab University (2003)
In Journalism, Punjab University (2000)
Key I.T. Skills
• MS Office (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint), & Internet Browsing
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.