Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Management from Plymouth Marjon University, UK
Master of Commerce (M.Com) from University of Kota, India
Bachelor of Commerce(B.Com) from University of Delhi, India
Presently working as Consul at the Consulate General of India, Sao Paulo, Brazil. General Administration, Finance and Public Relations. (2016 onwards)
Worked as CEO/General Manager at Sahajpal Enterprises, Lusaka, Zambia (2011-2015)
Dec 2010 – DIRECTOR / GENERAL MANAGER & FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
Present Sahajpal Enterprises Ltd., Zambia
• Responsible for business development and the day to day operation and successful functionality of the company including overall profitability
• Preparing a range of finances including daily accounts and cash books with optimal accuracy, controlling and supervising cash collection bank deposit, and managing outflow of cash
• Preparing and implementing budgets including sales, cash and raw materials budget and other expenditures with a view to control the production and fixation of cost and price
• Organizing employee service records, initiating work study programmes for optimal utilization of the labour force, payment of invoices for creditors, receiving money from debtors
• Preparing rent and other financial statements, monitoring payment of rents for accommodation hired for expatriate staff, and supervising calculation and periodic rent, rates and tax payments
• Responsible for inventory control, the computerization and mechanization of all processes to achieve increased efficiency, and the distribution of salaries
Jan 2008 – ACCOUNTS & CONSULAR OFFICER
Dec 2010 Embassy of India, Harare, Zimbabwe
• Responsible for the preparation and maintenance account books, making daily entries, collecting cash and depositing to the bank, and processing invoices for payments
• Generating payment vouchers and receipt vouchers, preparing bank reconciliation statements, and preparing cash budget while taking into consideration the overall budget
• Tallying all transactions as per accounting principles and sending all payment and receipt details and vouchers to head office
• Supervising the consular section, verifying applications for various services, collecting fees, maintaining accounts and depositing into relevant accounts
• Processing cases for visas, passports and other consular services, and issuing these documentations as required
Jan 2000 – ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
Aug 2007 Government of India, New Delhi, India
• Processing cases received from various wings for financial approval with optimal accuracy and efficiency, and recommending approval or refusing approval as appropriate
Aug 1995 – ADMINISTRATIVE & ACCOUNTS OFFICER
Dec 1999 Embassy of India, Stockholm, Sweden
• Providing comprehensive information and advice to people seeking information about various countries, people, tourism and the economy, and thoroughly researching written answers to a range of queries
• Visiting educational institutes and making presentations, sourcing and hiring accommodation for staff members and arranging tickets and for freights for transferred employees
• Performing various administrative tasks including processing invoices for payments to service providers, and maintaining service records of employees
Jul 1988 – ASSISTANT MANAGER
Jul 1994 Modi Carpets Ltd., India
• Assisting with the day to day operation of the business to ensure timely and efficient production, sale and export of woollen, machine made and hand tufted carpets
• Providing comprehensive assistance to the Marketing Manager and Market Executives for their field visits, and helping the Administration Manager with day to day duties
• Arranging and organizing the daily administrative requirements for different wings, and liaising with various stakeholders and personnel including the Factory Manager
Education and Qualifications
1988 Master of Commerce in Business Administration
University of Kota, India
1985 Bachelor of Commerce
University of Delhi, India
Certificate in Visual Basic Computer Programming, NIIT LEDA, Delhi, India
Diploma in Secretarial Practice & Office Management, New Delhi YMCA
Languages: English, Hindi, Punjabi, Sinhalese and Basic Swedish
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.