DFSS Trained and awaiting certification for Green belt.
5+ years Experience in Automotive Industry
4+ years Pure Design Experience in Catia V5
Closures, Body in white and also Trims Experience.
Education And Qualifications
Bachelor Degree in Automobile Engineering (Year: 2009)
Passed First Class with Distinction and Cumulative Percentage of 79%
ASST.MANAGER-BODY SYSTEMS (Oct 2012-Current)
MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA LIMITED
1. Product Development of RR DOOR ASSY COMPLETE for BIW team.
2. Designed RR OUTER, RR INNER, RR SASH ASSY and its Corresponding C-Class Parts.
3. Design for Clearing CAE DVP’s in Durability, NVH and Crash Targets
4. Preparing and Conducting DFMEA Sessions for Identifying SC’s and CC’s and action Plans
5. BOM, Interface Mapping, DVP status Tracking, Supplier Meetings.
6. Exposure to MPDS Product Development Life Cycle.
DESIGN ENGINEER-CAB DESIGN (Oct 2011 to Oct 2012)
1. Product Development of Body side inner for BIW team.
2. Designed QUARTER PANEL, B-pillar, and A-pillar, Fender, Sill, Corresponding Reinforcements and its assemblies.
3. Design of Headliners, Carpets.
4. Taking Part in Case study activities Like Weight Reduction and Other Application like FTI ANALYSIS.
ENGINEER-R&D DESIGN TEAM (March 2011 to Oct 2011)
HANIL AUTO. PVT.LIMITED
1. New product development for Hyundai, Nissan and Ashok Leyland – Door trim and bumper Design and Development using catia v5.
2. Preparation of BOM and Other Design related documents.
3. Benchmarking of Competitor Products for weight and Joining Technologies.
ENGINEER-R&D DESIGN TEAM (April 2010 to March 2011)
PIONEER DESIGN SERVICES
1. Trained and Deputed to Work in Catia V5.
2. Interior and Exterior Trim Design from Style to Detailed Design
3. Understanding of various Manufacturing Process for Plastic Parts like Injection Molding etc.
4. Introduction to Gap and Flushness Concept.
BUSINESS CONSULTANT (July 2009 to March 2010)
APOLLO TYRES LIMITED Duration: 7 months
1. Testing of new tread pattern tyres by fitment in customer vehicles along with Competitor tyre through Standard Test Procedure.
2. Trip by trip observation of the tyre performance along with footprint and wear pattern study at various inflation pressure ranges and position on the axles.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.