NEBOSH General Certificate Passed with Distinction - Astutis Training
• IOSH affiliate, TECH status
ATLAS ISSOW area/performing authority
• Norwegian Offshore Survival and Medical Certificate Mist training
• Working at Height and Rescue – Wind Turbines Standard (WAHR)
• Confined Space & Rescue -Air Products/Atlas
• Authorised gas testing Level 1, 2 and 3
• High Tunstall Secondary School, Hartlepool, 1995 – 2000, GCSE’s x 10 (Inc. Math’s, English Science all ‘C’ grade or above).
September 2014 – December 2016
Air Products, TV1 Energy From Waste Project (Plasma gasification) Huntsman drive, Teesside. Client Project HSE Permit to Work Coordinator (Lead) (Construction, Commissioning & Operations And Outages)
July 2014 – September 2014
Client Project HSE Permit-To-Work Coordinator Songa Offshore’s Songa Dee Midwater semi-submersible drilling rig. 5 yearly SPS project completed within Cromarty Firth Port at Invergordon.
Dec 2013 – April 2014
Client Project HSE Advisor, John Shaw semi-submersible drilling rig 5 year SPS repair and upgrade project completed within Semco Services Esbjerg Denmark.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.