1. Master of Science (M.S.) Safety Engineering - Pukyung National University (2017 ~ Current)
2. Intensive English as a Foreign Language Course - De La Salle Araneta University (2010 ~ 2011)
3. Bachelor's degree Naval Architecture and Ocean Systems Engineering - Korea Martime and Ocean University (2006 ~ 2011)
4. Nebosh International General Certificate (IGC) in Occupational Health and Safety
5. ISO 14001/45001 Internal Auditor Training
6. Engineer Industrial Safety - HRD service of Korea
7. First Aid General Process
8. DROPS Train the Trainer Familiarization
9. Why Tree Fuandamental Facilitator Training
10. GMS Internal Auditor Training
11. Defensive driving course
12. IIF (Incident & Injury Free) Program by JMJ
13. Member of the Korea Society of Safety (KOSOS)
1. Squad Leader, Anti-Aircraft, Cheon-Ma, Guided Missile - Republic of Korea Army (Feb 2007 ~ Jan 2009)
2. HSE Manager - Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering (DSME) in South Korea (Aug 2011 ~ Current)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.