Diploma in hotel management and catering
High school certificate
Act as a first point of contact between company and customers by greeting and welcoming them
• Indulge in small conversation with customers to determine their shopping or service needs and provide them with appropriate solutions
• Escort customers to appropriate aisles or instruct customer service representatives to lead them to required aisles
• Provide information about products – physically demonstrate products when requested by the customer
• Oversee the stocking of shelves to ensure that all the Ps of marketing are followed
• Supervise the cleanliness and neatness of displayed products several times a day
• Take telephone calls and provide information regarding company’s services and products to prospective customers
• Listen to complaints lodged by customers and attempt to resolve them in a bid to ensure recurring business
• Assist during payment procedures – at times, process credit card and cash payments
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.