A highly competent and skilled Crane Operator with over 8 years’ key experience and knowledge gained in working on a variety of contracts in the challenging and demanding construction industry; self-motivated, reliable and dedicated professional who is meticulous and methodical in all areas of work undertaken with strong knowledge and awareness of various crane operations.
Position: Tower Crane / Banksman
HG Construction: January 2008-Present
4 U Recruitment: 2006 – Present [Temporary on downtime or ad-hoc basis]
Febrey Ltd: December 2006 – September 2007
• Started at HG Construction as a temporary crane operator for 2 weeks holiday cover in central London, with my strong skills and work ethic retained my services and moved to North London building student accommodation for one year
• This job took a lot of skill and patience as there was a lot of blind lifts where I had to completely entrust my banksman to get it right
• Also banked the other crane on occasion as it was a multi-crane site
• Upon completion moved to Essex for a short while this was a huge job of approx 5 acres so the crane had to be moved about the job to accommodate and also involved moving containers and large skips around
• Moved to Chelsea as cover whilst waiting for a new job in Windsor to start; as a new site had to place all containers such as lock ups, canteens, offices and toilet blocks into there exact positions for the job as space was an issue
Overall Key Contributions:
• Working on various contracts in both commercial and residential including affordable and luxurious housing, schools, University and large public buildings
• Worked across various locations within the UK including Essex, North, Central & West London, Leicester, Bristol, Stratford and Plymouth
• Operating tower cranes and banking them for other operators
• Supervised and trained new crane operator
• Carry out regular daily and weekly checks on crane with sole responsibility to ensure the safe workings of daily jobs
• Working in demanding environments in order to meet strict timescales and deadlines
• Ensuring full compliance to all strict industry Health and Safety procedures, being safety minded to protect both team and the public
• Working alongside forklift and dumpers whilst working at height
• Working harmoniously with other trades in an efficient manner and to ensure that all work is carried out is to a high standard
• Using extensive technical knowledge and effective problem solving skills, by offering workable solutions to overcome issues or concerns
Education and Qualifications
• NVQ Tower Crane Operations 2006
• City & Guilds CITB Tower Crane Operator Sadle JIB Trolley JIB, 2006
• City & Guilds CITB Tower Crane Operator Luffering JIB, 2006
• City & Guilds CITB Tower Crane Operator Pedestrian Cranes, 2006
• City & Guilds CITB Slingers/Signaller, 2006
• GNVQ Engineering Merit 1999
• IT Skills: MS Office Applications
• Full UK Driving Licence
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.