Highly Skilled Mechanical Engineer with experience in equipment form small generators to large Heavy vehicles. Indept Knowledge of failure diagnosis on engine ,transmission systems and Hydraulic Systems.
• C & G L3 Certificate in Engineering
• Motor Vehicle Mechanic’s Craft Studies pt2 General Technology
• C & G L3 7543 Mobile Air Conditioning Systems
H M FORCES, REME
Engineering Supervisor, Germany 2012 – present
• Supervised a 6 person work force on a day to day basis overseeing them to ensure that all specified maintenance required on equipment was carried out to a high standard.
• Tasked with educating fellow team members on different variants of equipment from both own knowledge and technical publications for further development of their skills.
• Conducted inspections and carried out maintenance on a fleet of over 200 Land Rover variant vehicles to ensure the units training capability was met.
• Selected to perform role of Shop Floor Manager in a workshop with both military and civilian personnel during a busy rehabilitation period when output was at a peak in both quality and quantity.
Team Leader, Afghanistan 2012 – 2011
• Inspected and repaired accident damaged vehicles in order for operational effectiveness to remain at a high level.
• Delegated maintenance repair work to team member’s dependant on skills required to ensure that deadlines were met.
• Provided mechanical assistance and technical knowledge to outside organisations to aid in the repair and maintenance of equipment required to fulfil operational requirements.
Vehicle Maintainer, Canada 2011 – 2008
• Inspected and repaired a wide range of different vehicle types including OSHKOSH Tank Transporters and Leyland Daf Medium Mobility Load Carriers to ensure that unit commitments for training outside personnel were kept to a high standard.
• SHEF Representative for Department ensuring that all Health and Safety Procedures & Policies were in place and all observations were recorded and rectified where applicable.
• Selected as a point of contact for inter unit representatives when seeking advice on repair instructions and inspection standards on JCB Fork Lifts.
L3 C & G 6187-21 & 6187-31 Hydrocarbons
L3 C & G 2382-12 17th Edition Electrics
Cskills Awards’ Card & Certificate Pipe Work & Brazing (Commercial J05 Scheme)
Cskills Awards’ Card & Certificate Refrigerant Safe Handling (F-Gas J11 Scheme)
L2 Key Skills in Communication
L2 Key Skills in Improving Own Learning and Performance
L2 Key Skills in Working with Others
L2 Key Skills in Information and Communication Technology
L2 Key Skills in Application of Number
L2 Certificate in Adult Literacy
TRAINING AND CONTINUOUS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
VLT Roller Brake Tester
Rough Terrain Fork Lift 2400kg & 4000kg Maintainer conversion
Warthog Armoured Personnel Carrier Maintainer Conversion
Mastiff Armoured Personnel Carrier Maintainer Conversion
Rough Terrain Container Handler Maintainer Conversion
Command Leadership Management Course
Defence Instructional Techniques
Full, clean driving license
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.