I am a Healthcare Assistant with a special interest in working in the aged care sector.
I have a clear understanding of the impact that aging disorders and diseases have on everyday life for these patients. I also understand medical and pharmacological procedures and work well in a team with other healthcare professionals to create a happy and supportive environment for the patients I care for.
International Diploma in Healthcare Assistant. Kalandra International
- Understanding of the aging process and aged-related diseases and disorders
- Understanding of Dementia and Palliative care
- Understanding of medical and pharmacological processes and terminology.
- Understanding of how to work in a team to provide appropriate and sensitive care to patients
- Understanding of infection control
Bachelor of Commerce. Women's College, Hubli, India
I'm interested in gardening.
I particularly enjoy cooking and experimenting with new recipes to share with family and friends.
I would like to progress my career and understanding of other countries and people by working outside India.