- M.Sc Biomedical Science
- B.Sc Microbiology, Chemistry and Zoology
- Certificate of Proficiency in Biotechnology
- Certificate in Strengthening Laboratory Management towards Accreditation (SLMTA)
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Certificate
- Training in Qualitative Research Methods in Public Health and Implementation Science
- Training in Utility and Application of Costing Data in Implementation Science
- Intermediate Archives and Records Management Certificate
- Basic Archives and Records Management Certificate
- Coordinator, Records and Document Control, 2014 to-date: Mentored Swaziland Ministry of Health in compliance to standards
- Imaging and Scanning Operative, 2010 - 2013: Documents control activities for managing both paper and electronic records
- Laboratory Scientist, 2007 - 2008: Conducted tests in the research and molecular laboratories
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.