University of Sheffield
BSc. (Honours) East Asian Studies
Originally Japanese studies for the first three years of my course.
Temple Moor High School
(2007 – 2009)
Japanese AS – A, Media AS – A, English Language – A, History – A, German – C
• Creating a talent pipeline for the world’s leading education innovation company offering affordable private education in the developing world
• Analysing current processes and working with various directors from all over the world to both streamline and improve recruitment internationally
• Working with the director of employee experience to develop and implement a previously non-existent on-boarding process for new employees
• Designing on-boarding documents and welcome packs and tailoring these to each of the international markets in which we operate to be rolled out company-wide
• Creating content and managing social media (Twitter, Linkedin, Glassdoor and Facebook) to develop a distinct company brand and attract new talent
• Increasing the company’s online profile through encouraging all employees to post reviews on Glassdoor and working towards certified ‘Opencompany’ status
• Gathering employee feedback and incorporating this into current practises
• Streamlining new and existing job descriptions to create a clear message to candidates about our values, our mission and what we look for in our colleagues
English teacher, Berlitz Nation, Paris
(September 2015-August 2016)
• Teaching individuals and groups of adults of all abilities at both client’s offices and the main language centre
• Balancing teaching to a strict method with adapting classes to students personal goals
• Consistently recording and updating what has been covered in classes
• Working with other teachers to find the best methods to teach difficult content
• Maintaining a professional yet approachable attitude at all times
Case Handler, Capita
(September 2014-May 2015)
• A graduate role resolving mortgage insurance complaints and deciding whether customer’s are entitled to a refund of premiums paid
• The role required a high level of analytical skills and detailed report writing
• Managing my own workload was extremely important as we worked to strict and changing deadlines
• Dealing with customer complaints in accordance to the FSA guide lines
• Call monitoring – to ensure colleague calls are compliant, and giving appropriate feedback
• Working towards personal/team targets to achieve a business goal
• Creating customer response letters, achieving the highest possible quality
• Dealing with complex cases such as bankruptcy, IVA and recoveries customer
• Putting together various training materials and bringing this forward to new colleagues
• Adapting to changes in the process on a daily basis
• Analysing the work of colleagues to ensure the quality targets are met
• Advising customers of their financial products and what to do next
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.