• Advanced in MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel including Data Tables.
• Basic level use of AutoCAD and Revit for design of construction projects.
Waiting and Bar Staff / Syft
January 2018 – Present
• Strong time management and prioritization skills through balancing busy part-time work with my studies.
• Demonstrated active listening and strong verbal communication skills through building customer relationships and adapting to a wide range of clientele.
• Worked effectively with others to ensure all the tasks are completed, thereby providing an excellent service to customers.
• Maintained organizational hygiene standards.
• Liaising with the on-site supervisor to meet the set out agreed deadlines.
Conference and Events Assistant / The Queens Hotel
October 2016 – March 2019
• Team oriented environment has developed within me excellent communication skills to ensure we exceeded supervisor goals and achieved results.
• Operated the till confidently and efficiently.
• Responsible for sharing ideas at briefing sessions targeted towards improving the customer experience and event planning process.
• Worked independently with event organizers to ensure the event is entirely customer focused.
• Maintained a well-managed and tidy back area before and after events.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.