Full Stack Web Developer, March 2019 – Present
Kiwicollection Inc, Vancouver, Canada
- Application design/development using using AWS + MySQL + Symfony 4 + JS/NodeJS + Vuejs
- Port current Angular js, Jquery and gulp solution to Vanilla JS (ES6)
- Set-up and maintain Lerna monorepo for JS components.
- Participate in the design, development, testing and release of new features
- Optimizing app performance and troubleshooting, security vulnerabilities, and work on solutions.
Consultant - Solution Architect - January 2021 – Present
Roatech Services - Mexico, Mexico City
- Collaborate with other teams to design the technology roadmap and oversee the technical architecture to port out the Palace Resort application.
- Provide technical feedback on Refinement meetings to analyze the user story feasibility.
- Build NodeJS Rest API on AWS Lambda and API Gateway.
- Stack: React, NodeJS, Jest, SASS, AWS Lambda and API Gateway.
Full Stack Developer, July 2017 – March 2019
Stepwest, Vancouver, Canada
- Develop a technology roadmap and oversee the technical architecture for web app.
- Understanding of the business flow to create user stories.
- Rest API’s integration and developing
- Application design/development for Linux using AWS, Python, Django like backend framework and JS, Jquery and SASS as front-end stack.
- Maintain and monitor server virtualization infrastructure.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.