1. M.Sc. Food Technology (70.6% marks) from Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar, Haryana, India
2. Merit Awarded in Advance HABC Level 4 Award in Managing Food Safety in Catering (QCF) - accredited by the regulators of England and Wales (Ofqual and the Welsh Government) UK
3. NEBOSH-IGC Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety from NEBOSH UK
4. IRCA Certified Lead Auditor Course in ISO 22000:2005 (Food Safety Management System) from Moody International India
5. IRCA Certified Lead Auditor Course in ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System)
6. IRCA Certified Lead Auditor Course in ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management System)
7. IRCA Certified Lead Auditor Course in OHSAS 18001:2007 (Occupational Health and Safety Management)
8. Merit Awarded in HABC Intermediate Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering (QCF) - accredited by the regulators of England and Wales (Ofqual and the Welsh Government) UK
9. Merit Awarded in HABC Intermediate Level 3 Award in Supervising HACCP in Catering – endorsed by High Field Awarding Body For Compliance, Middle East & Asia
10. HACCP Awareness Certificate from GHP Quality Consultants Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Company: Global Emirates Services CO. LLC., Abu Dhabi, UAE
November 2014 to October 2016
Food Safety & HSE Officer
Company: Amira Pure Foods Pvt Ltd, Gurgaon, India
June 2013 to November 2014
Assistant Manager Quality
Company: SGS India Pvt Ltd, Gurgaon, Haryana
August 2008 to May 2013
Senior Executive Quality
Company: Nirulas Corner House, Delhi, India
June 2006 to July 2008
Quality Assurance Executive
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.