A hard working and accomplished Restaurant Manager with ten years’ experience, dedicated to ensuring effective operations and staff management, in addition to achieving customer satisfaction and loyalty. A natural leader with excellent interpersonal skills and the demonstrated ability to form successful working relationships in support of business. Possesses financial and commercial acumen, successfully managing costs and adhering to budget while establishing optimal menu pricing and choice
Education And Qualifications
Diploma Business Administration (Advanced)
Diploma Marketing (Advanced)
Restaurant Manager (2012-date)
Light of Asia, Redcar, Middlesbrough
• Responsible for managing daily operations in addition to managing staff and ensuring excellent levels in customer satisfaction
• Devising and implementing Key Performance Indicator’s for staff, providing training as required and successfully fulfilling business requirements
• Demonstrating financial acumen, setting and adhering to budgets, reducing cost prices where possible while ensuring quality standards in addition to completing tax returns
• Possessing excellent interpersonal skills, establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with wide range of internal/external contacts including customers
• Answering telephone/emails and managing restaurant bookings
• Handling complaints, acting on feedback and improving dishes accordingly; constantly revising menu and modifying prices as appropriate
• Demonstrating strong negotiation skills, liaising with suppliers and securing favourable contracts
• Undertaking event management, offering catering for various events and negotiating with clients
• Possessing commercial acumen, taking opportunities to promote business via word of mouth and social media/promotional literature
• Ensuring compliance with Health & Safety regulations, maintaining a clean and safe kitchen/restaurant environment
Restaurant Manager (2010-2012 )
Gate of India, Barnsley
Restaurant Manager (2004-2006)
Odiham Spice, Odiham
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.