An intelligent, friendly individual who has more than 6 years experience in global companies, including 1 year experience in supervision. Highly polite, patient, hard working and possesses a good eye for detail. Organised, methodical, efficient and enthusiastic in their approach to work. A quick learner with good teamwork skills and confident at successfully completing varied tasks. Strong literacy skills, good communicator. Focused worker, able to achieve goals and deadlines and work on own iniative.
2003-2007 National Yulin University Of Science &Technology Yulin
BA in Accounting
Month end reporting, Cash flow forecast, Accounts Analysis ,Account reconciliation, Revenue Recognition, Fixed Asset register, Project Accounting, Budget and control, Year End, Credit Control, Internal Control, system implement, OPEX, Capex, US Sox compliance, Tax, AR, AP
Advanced Excel (Vlookup, pivot table,Macros), CRM and Microsoft Great Plains, SAP B1
Excellent organisational, administrative and analytical skills
Ability to build successful relationships across the wider Finance team and business
2014 Mar ~ present
Gogolook Finance Manager, Taipei , Taiwan
Full set of statutory accounts preparation and Reporting
Balance sheet reconciliations / analysis
Provide regular updates on company performance against budget / financial insight
Accruals & pre payments
Maintenance / of the Fixed Asset Register
Analyzing the P&L, sales data gross profit & overheads and providing commentary
Implement Cash flow management & reporting system
Monthly and annual VAT returns
Setting up internal controls and expenses procedure
Maintenance and reconciliation of bank accounts
Implement a budgetary control system
Payroll & HR duties
Write the company finance procedures manual
IFRS consolidation report
2013 Sep~2013 Sep
Commvault System EMEA Assistant Accountant, Reading, UK
One month temporary contract
Expense review for EMEA and processing via Concur expense system
Accruals and Prepayments
2013 May~ 2013 June
CFBT Education Trust VAT Specialist, Reading , UK
Two months temporary contract
Correcting VAT errors for fifteen multi-academies over a two week contract.
Ensure all purchase and sales VAT meet HMRC standards.
Assist with Year End.
Preparation required files for audit.
Creating various reports for analysis.
2012 May ~2013 April
iBAHN Assistant Accountant, Reading, UK
Responsible for monthly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts for French, Belgian and Dutch entities, including monthly accruals and prepayment with analysis and explanations..
Ensure postings to the European entities are accurate and timely.
Ensuring monthly revenue recognition is accurate and client invoices are aligned with contract agreements.
Responsible for WIP reconciliation, accounts receivable issues and contracts administration.
Maintain CRM system for instalments and entitlements relating to properties.
Project Accounting ( Job cost accounting), project maintenance and controlling on budget/forecast and actual cost, Financial reporting for the project cost, tracking and analysis for project, budget and actual analysis, forecasting by projects.
Liaise with sales and operations teams, ensuring correct cost accounting and billing via Great Plains project accounting module to minimize aged debt.
Co-ordinate with overseas accountants making sure local statutory requirements are met.
Monthly invoicing and VAT return reports for European entities.
Completion of weekly cash flow forecast reports.
Maintaining the fixed asset register for European entities.
Monthly management accounts analysis for overheads and gross margin.
Assisting controller with Year End close
Dealing with audit requirement from CPA firm and various statutory requirements as well as SOX and GAAP compliance per request.
Monitoring of AR/AP, review all purchase ledger and sales invoice prior to posting.
Using the Microsoft Dynamics package, GP(Great Plains) accounting system and CRM.
Supervision of Accounts Assistant.
Improvement of Credit Control procedure
Chasing payment which has been overdue for 4 years.
2010 ~ 2012
Xango LLC Accountant Taipei
• Accounts receivable activities, cashier and cash management. Banking duties including reconciling transactions, refunds and consolidating daily sales reports.
• Accounts payable activities. Monthly journal upkeep, expenses review, account maintenance and management. Calculating Payroll finances and reports.
• Tax operations. International monthly tax management including value added tax analysis, reconciliatory and preparation of VAT returns, calculating salary tax, annual income filing and determining withheld tax.
• International company finance analysis including cash flow forecasting, sales and marketing expenses analysis and budget preparation, maintenance and control. Cost and sales analysis per event, budgeting and controlling for overhead and specific event.
• Fixed Asset Management and routine stock taking. Weekly liaising and problem solving with external shipping companies. Annual liaising and communication with third party auditors.
• Designing and testing bespoke computer software programs as part of a team. Determining specific data required to be collected for financial analysis reports.
• Using the Microsoft Dynamics GP(Great Plains) accounting system. Microsoft office packages including daily advanced use of excel.
Developed the companies refund processes.
Developed improved online payment system for purchasers.
Designed business intelligence (BI) reports for employees.
Prevented and corrected payment mistakes and errors.
2007 July ~ 2010Feb
KPMG Tax and investment Associate, Taipei
• Day to day accounting activities including client bookkeeping and financial analysis.
• Offering accountancy and tax advice to six global companies, which include Microsoft, L’Oreal and Texas Instruments.
• Accounts receivable and payable duties, account maintenance and management.
• Tax calculations and reporting. Duties involved VAT, salary tax and withholding tax.
• Payroll activities. Monthly reporting to headquarters and company financial analysis.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.