A Business Solutions Manager, capable and dedicated multi lingual professional with diverse experience in business analysis, process & procedure governance, project management, sales support and customer service. A positive and enthusiastic individual with the ability to work on her own initiative or as part of a team. Demonstrated skills to focus on continue process improvement while keeping a general vision of the business in an inter cultural working environment.
Education and Qualifications
Marketing Techniques & Research. Equivalent to Masters Degree Universidad de Valencia.
Business Studies 1st Degree. Universidad de Valencia.
ERASMUS university exchange at Università di Siena, Tuscany, Italy.
Joined an industry leader in global money transfer with approximately 430,000 Agent locations worldwide in 200 countries and territories, supporting the new Western Union expansion into the European market with a $3 billion revenue potential in 5 years.
Business Solution Manager EU & CIS (2011 to 2014)
• Responsible for Agent processes & procedures governance, Regional project management, critical Business and Regulatory issues solving.
• Launched enrolment process for new Croatian Agents under Central Bank Ireland. Network agent with 50 locations activated ahead schedule.
• Decreased in number of agent applications returned to Sales due to incompletion or inaccuracy: 13% vs. 20% YE goal with: Independent agents down from 60% to 17%, Sub Agents from 26% to 24%
• Network performance: 83% productivity vs. 75% YE goal. 7K + operated suspensions and de-registrations, including 6 month dormancy rule for independent agents.
Specialist Operations- PSD Agent Implementation EU & CIS (2009-2011)
• Responsible for Agent implementation process improvement, scorecard/ reporting implementation and improvement, geographical expansion support, team member management.
• Established an efficient stakeholder management through regular communication and training.
• Successfully designed, developed and implemented the Payment Services Directive Agent Implementation Process (Agent Enrolment, Set up & Activation).
• Identified and driven continuous process improvements like automation, enhancements in key areas and sub-processes (e.g.: settlement & collection, training, rise of daily limit, call centre escalations), reduction of agent activation lead time from 61 to 34 days ($3M annual savings).
Regional Operations Specialist – UK (2008-2009)
• Responsible for the project to launch Western Union’s second brand Vigo in the UK and ensure operational readiness.
• Successfully launched the Western Union’s second brand Vigo in the UK, establishing the first sub-agent within a month.
• Increased sub-agent’s transactions level from £500 to £3,000 per week thanks to a thorough analysis of the ex-change rate market resulting in Vigo’s greater competitiveness.
Sales Operations- EMEA (2006 – 2008)
• Worked for a leading global Market Intelligence firm, supporting 8 European offices and 30+ Regional Account Managers in a highly commercial role to analyse, challenge and communicate the performance of a €60m business across 3 product lines. Reported to the EMEA Sales Operations Director.
• Developed a better understanding of clients dynamic as result of data analysis and created sales collateral such as Client Engagement Reports.
• Focused sales resources in profitable areas through analysis of buying trends.
• Increased visibility of potential international business across the sales network.
Connaught Executive (2006)
• Contacted potential clients of an Executive Career Agency by phone and email to generate sales of consulting services. Updated prospect database and provided administrative support to the Consultants. Reported to General Director and Company’s owner.
• Consistently exceeded target appointments arranged by phone for the consultants.
• Enhanced data accuracy by improving the database system.
• Built new prospect database by conducting a market research campaign.
Customer Service / Post Sales- EMEA (2005)
•Developed relationships by phone and email (in local language for England, Italy & Spain) with the top clients of a major international ICT vendor. Trained and mentored new members of the Customer Service team on systems and general orientation. Managed the online Customer Support helpdesk and resolved customer’s problems, including escalation through relevant channels when appropriate.
•Exceeded clients’ customer service expectations resulting in an increase in renewals and reduction in refunds.
•Generated sales of additional services by developing excellent client relationships.
Market Research / Pre Sales (2004)
Atlantis Strategic Media Ltd
• Responsible for prospecting companies to generate sales of conferences for an organiser of training courses targeted MD’s and their PA’s. Passed all pre qualified leads and enquiries on to the sales team. Reported to General Manager and Company’s owner.
English Fluent (oral and written). I have lived in UK for 8 years.
Spanish (Mother tongue.)
Italian Fluent (oral and written) Italian Foreign Ministry diploma.
French Fluent (oral).
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.