Demonstrates superior clinical laboratory skills, with commended performance analyzing laboratory assays and resolving complex clinical / instrument problems. Works effectively as part of a team or uses initiative to complete tasks independently. Possesses a keen eye for detail and ensures a high degree of accuracy in all activities. An exceptionally well-organized professional who successfully prioritizes workload and manages time to fulfil multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
Education And Qualifications
B.Ed: Bachelor of Education (2012)
University of the Punjab
B.A: Bachelor of Arts (2009)
Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad
F.A. (I.Com): Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Gujranwala (2005)
Metric: Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Gujranwala (1999)
DEHMS, 1 year Diploma
Computer Software, 6 month Certification
Medical Laboratory Technician (2009 – date)
GHUMMAN HOSPITAL, Daska, Sialkot, Pakistan
• Prioritizing workload and managing time to fulfil multiple responsibilities, including collecting / preparing specimens and performing laboratory procedures used in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease
• Diligently verifying records and reporting lab results for all tests performed, ensuring consistent compliance with government requirements, hospital policies and laboratory procedures
• Maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in the laboratory, including all equipment, instruments and the work area, in accordance with regulations
• Executing and analyzing tests in areas including: chemistry, hematology, urine analysis, serology, histology and bacteriology, to aid physicians in diagnosing and treating disease
• Repeatedly commended for the timely, high-quality completion of both routine and special laboratory assays of patient specimens (including blood, urine, stool, semen and other surgical specimens)
• Ensuring the validity of test results before recording / reporting, earning a reputation for meticulous attention to detail
• As a member of the interdisciplinary team focused on providing exemplary quality of care, effectively communicating test results to physicians, pathologists and nursing staff
• Evaluating quality control within the laboratory using standard laboratory test / measurement controls and maintaining diligent compliance with rule, safety and risk management guidelines
Clinical Training (2003 – 2004- 12 months)
JINNAH PARA MEDICAL SCHOOL, Sialkot, Pakistan
• Successfully completing a challenging 12 month placement and proactively pursuing opportunities to gain new skills, knowledge and experience
• Operating and calibrating a variety of laboratory / testing equipment and performing a diverse range of chemical, microscopic and bacteriologic tests
• Performing stat and routine testing on a range of specimens in an efficient and accurate manner, also, maintaining lab equipment and troubleshooting / resolving any instrument problems
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.