A hardworking, reliable and committed long distance HGV Driver combining over 10 years ‘hands on’ knowledge and experience working for a variety of companies covering the whole of the UK and specializing in dangerous goods [ADR] driving.
Resourceful with strong communication skills having a logical and analytical approach to effective problem solving and fully experienced in route planning with emphasis on always delivering exemplary service at all levels.
HGV Driver November (2013 – Present)
• Covering the whole of UK working flexible to meet the demands of the business
• Liaising effectively with customers ensuring all paperwork is completed
• Reported any changes to customer requirements, problems or incidents to the office team
• Providing a high level of customer service at all times; liaising effectively with a varied client base to ensure the smooth delivery of the end to end service in the required timeframe and in line with business objectives
• Ensuring full compliance in all aspects of legislations and vehicle maintenance
• Working to meet and deliver tight schedules and standards on time
• Proactively dealing with customer queries in a positive and professional manner
HGV Driver (June 2013 – October 2013)
Belcher Cammack Transport Ltd
HGV Driver March (2013 – June 2013)
G B Lovatt Transport
Self-employed Builder & Agency Driver (2011 – 2013)
HGV Driver (2007 – 2011)
HGV Driver (2005 – 2007)
G A Newsome’s
Agency Driver (2004 – 2005)
Self-employed Builder & Relief Milkier (2001 – 2005)
Education and Qualifications
• Driver CPC
• ADR – Packaging and Tankers
• NVQ Level 2 Warehousing and Stores
• NVQ Level 2 Lift Truck Operations
• City & Guilds in Plastering
• Certificate of Experience in Basic Bricklaying Skills
• GCSE’s in Mathematics, English, Art, G.E.D, Social Studies and Rural Science
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.