To integrate my knowledge and technical ability to perform under challenging circumstances and uses this combination to achieve high performance standards.
Achievement oriented, energetic, enthusiastic, prompt, self motivated and a team player.
Education And Qualifications
National Diploma: Electrical Engineering Light Current (1989 – 1991)
Cape Peninsula University of Technology
Senior Secondary High School Gelvandale (1981 – 1986)
Bethelsdorp Technical College (National Certificate Electrical Engineering N3) (1987 – 1988)
Electrical Trade Theory
First Aid Training (2007 – Sept)
Customer Service Excellence Certificate (2007 – Oct )
Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (Business School)
Training Course on Servicing and Maintenance of Fujitsu Scanners (2008 – May)
Fujitsu Training Certificate
Security Visual Cameras Installation and Maintenance (2011 – May)
IP Video Management / Networking
CompTIA A+ (2012 – Nov)
CompTIA PDI+ Printing and Document Imaging (2013 – Jun)
(CompTIA Login id: COMP001020459382 / Password: AidanD3h#)
Senior Electronic Technician – VDU Department (2005 – Present)
• Maintain and repair of customers office equipment
• First line troubleshooting on office equipment
• Board level,electromechanical,print engine,colour process repairs
• Use various tools and instruments for diagnostics and repairs
• Proficient operation and adjustments providing preventative maintenance
• Support large scale solutions and installation roll outs
• Provide on- site training to customers
• Install and repair printers, projectors, monitors when require
• Provide practical solutions
• Responsible for re-build of monitors(Mecer/NEC) and printers (Brother/Epson/Posiflex)
• Technical support on our PC and Notebook Assembly Line
• Responsible for Health and Safety of our Branch- Health and Safety Representative
• Responsible for the escalated calls and repair charges in the VDU Department
• Responsible for on-site installation of office equipment/av systems/conference calls
• Fault Finding
Senior Technician (Printers and Monitors) (2000 – 2004)
• Responsible for troubleshooting, rebuild and repairs of printers and monitors
• Handled all printer and monitor related complaints by customers
• Performed all administrative tasks
• Maintained and managed printer parts inventory and toolkits
• Placed orders for replacements parts as required
• Worked on Brother-Canon-Lexmark-HP-Epson-OKI printers
TV and Camcorder Technician (Technical Workshop Manager) (1991 – 1999)
• Responsible for technical department budget
• Provided after sales support to customers
• Assist and trained technical staff on repairs and products
• Board level repairs (on-site and in house)
• Responsible for service charges and quotations
• Placed orders for replacement parts
• Responsible for health and safety as per company policies
• Provided solutions to sales department
• Do services calls to customers
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.