I am a 30-year-old administrator who doubles as a jack of all trades. I have experience in sales, office administration, project management and key account management. I have an excellent track record in winning tenders for my current company and also have excellent customer service skills. I focus intently on my task at hand to ensure I provide the best possible results and help the company to achieve its growth goals. I am determined, honest, loyal, and I take accountability for my own actions, be they good or bad. I am driven by the need to see myself and those around me succeed - this consequently sees me putting in extra time to meet tight deadlines and extra effort to help push our company a cut above the rest. Service is what sets us apart from others in our industry - there can be no compromise on delivering excellent service within small timeframes.
NC(V) Level 4 Certificate - obtained from uMfolozi TVET College, Republic of South Africa, in 2013.
- Detail-oriented as well as goal-driven
- Able to work efficiently alone or as part of a bigger team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with good telephone etiquette
- Capable problem-solver and likes to develop (or be part of developing) and implement new business practices for continuous improvment
- Attentive, accurate, self-sufficient and dedicated
- Willing to put in extra time for the benefit of the company when deadlines require it
- Keen to learn about different roles and functions to ensure fluidity within the workplace
I enjoy reading fictional books and non-fiction books relating to great wars fought over the years.
I enjoy playing video games, swimming, writing poetry, and baking.
I like to do research about marine life, ancient, extinct, and current.
I also do research on ancient civilizations such as the Aztecs, Romans, Mayans, and the Ottoman Empire, to name a few.