Master of Technology in Environmental Science and Technology
Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology
M/s.3E-Energy and Environmental Engineering, Doha, Qatar
May 2015 – July 2016
1. Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
2. Ecological Site Assessment, Evaluation and Reporting
3. Environmental Management Plans, Inspections and Audit for Construction Sites
4. Environmental Monitoring and Remediation Studies – Air, Water & Noise followed by Reporting
5. GSAS: Global sustainability Assessment System (Credits of expertise: [S]-Land Preservation, Water body Preservation, Habitat Preservation, Vegetation and [W] Water Consumption and Reuse efficiency analysis)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.