• Master’s Degree in Urban & Rural Planning (M.U.R.P), Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, India, 1991
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, (B.E.-Civil), Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, India, 1989
• Bachelor’s Degree in Science (B.Sc.-Mathematics), Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur, India, 1985
Membership of Professional Societies:
• Chartered Engineer [India] & Member, Institution of Engineers (India), Membership No. M-128850-9, 16/8/04
• Registered with Dubai Municipality as “Project Management Expert”; Regn. No. 99400 since 09/09/2012
• Affiliated Member of UAE Society of Engineer; Membership No.28825
• Life Member, Indian Roads Congress, Membership No. LM-27637, 21/12/02
• Life member, Indian Geotechnical Society, Membership No LM-2037
• Associate Member, Institute of Town Planners (India), Membership No. AMITPI-93-43,11/09/93
• Member, Institute of Transportation Engineers, 1023333, 24.04.2009
• Member, Canadian Geotechnical Society (CGS), 62406, 16.04.2009
• IRCA-UK certified “Lead Auditor” Course on ISO 9001:2008/15 (Quality Management System)-Certificate No. 16-1938, June 2016.
• Workshop on "Airport Pavement Design & Analysis"- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
• Management Representative & Training of Parsons staff in “Quality Management” at Dubai
• Training on Tunneling Technology and Rock Mechanics including Slope Protection /Treatment.
• Conversant with Design Software, such as Mx Roads, SoftDesk, AutoCAD and Project Management,
• Conversant with Pavement Design and Management softwares e.g. KENLAYER, FAARFIELD-1.305, COMFAA-3.0, PCASE, HDM-4 and
• Experienced web enabled PMS Software Domain Developer on Oracle 10g platform.
• Project management software MS Project and other MS office usages.
• “OPTIMIZING PERFORMANCE, COST AND LONGEVITY OF NEW ROAD INFRASTRUCTURE AND AIRPORT PAVEMENTS” at 2nd Annual Pavement Management Middle East 2009 on between March 29 - April 1, 2009, Dubai, UAE.
• DESIGNING FOR MINIMIZING CRACKS IN PCC SLABS, Paper presented in International Road Federation-Middle East Regional Congress (IRF-MERC) 09-11 January 2012, Bahrain.
• "SIMPLIFIED PERFORMANCE BASED PAVEMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (PMS)" at American University of Sharjah (AUS) on 06.FEB.2013, Sharjah.
• Invited speaker in International Conference on “AIRFIELD ENGINEERING AND ASSET MAINTENANCE-2013” from June 18th to 20th at Lantau, Hong Kong with theme of “Best Practices and Technological Innovations in Airfield Expansions and Maintenance to Ensure Operational Efficiency and Safety” at airports. His lead panel discussion and presented on “Designing for minimizing the cracks in PCC Slabs”.
• PLANNING AND DESIGN OF PEDESTRIAN FRIENDLY SAFER ROADS http://irf2013.conferencespot.org/55505-irf-e-1.319274/ts2-5-1-1.321039/0259-000375-1.321040/0259-000375-1.321041/ap-095-1.321042, November 2013,Riyadh, KSA
• IMPROVING PERFORMANCE OF FLEXIBLE PAVEMENTS WITH USE OF SEMI RIGID MATERIALS IN BASES AND SUBBASES. http://irf2013.conferencespot.org/55505-irf-e-1.319274/ts3-5-1-1.320605/0259-000307-1.320612/0259-000307-1.320613/ap-211-1.320616, November 2013, Riyadh, KSA
• Invited speaker in International Conference on “AIRFIELD ENGINEERING AND MAINTENANCE SUMMIT- MENA 2015” from Jan 26th to 29th 2015, at Radisson Blu Downtown, Dubai, UAE. He presented on “Designing for Minimizing Cracks in Airport PCC Pavement and at Asphalt Interfaces” for the benefit of MENA Airport Operators.
Ramesh Chand VISHWAKARMA
Mr. Vishwakarma is a Chartered Engineer (India), Sr. Design Manager/ Pavement Expert/ QA Manager, registered with Dubai Municipality & UAE Society of Engineers as “Project Management Expert”, and has diversified experience of 27+ years in planning, design, construction and project management of airfield, highways and infrastructures.
He has worked within/on behalf of Government for large scale multimodal infrastructure development program including coordination and capacity development projects of repute.
He is experienced as Lead Auditor in Quality Management System (QMS) as per ISO 9001: 2015 and has completed IRCA-UK certified Lead Auditor Course. He is experienced on Output based Development of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and on SIX SIGMA (QMS) in project development.
Safety, Sustainability and Innovation:
Safety, Sustainability and Innovation in design of projects in developing countries are of importance, therefore He designed, monitored, evaluated, constructed and delivered projects with high quality & safety standards. He is experienced in iRAP program for safety assessment. His personal interest and experience in Road Safety Audit (RSA) with TECHNICAL COMPONENT AUDIT and capacity building projects has been of use. He strives for Safe Design and Management of Multi Modal Transport Infrastructure (MMTI) with country specific Research & Development.
Well Known Expert: Technologist/Engineer/Manager
His expertise is in heavy duty (rigid, semi rigid and flexible) pavement design, materials and construction specifications. He was responsible for developing and implementing the Simplified Performance based Pavement Management System (PMS) protocol for National Highways Authority of India.
Beyond Borders: He has worked internationally in developing/developed countries. While working in Bangladesh, he designed NEW specification for materials & used Bricks & Sand to design road pavement (260km) to save rock procurement cost from Indian borders/mountains & damage to environment.
He knows RUSSIAN, BENGLA, ARABIC & is Excellent in preparing Technical Manuals/ Reports/ Presentation / Web Design and Writing Skills.
He has published many technical papers including International Road federation (IRF) for pedestrian safety and inverted pavement design which saved millions in MENA region. He has published a number of technical papers and worked for AsDB, IBRD, EBRD, Government Institutions and many National / PPP projects in India, Bangladesh, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Qatar and UAE.
He is also CEO/Founder of DeGicon Pro+, a company dedicated to provide design, construction, and project management consultancy in aviation, highways, infrastructure and buildings sector.
Look forward to Associate n Excel You!
Ramesh Chand Vishwakarma
Mobile No: +971+050+9457377
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype Id: rcvishwakarma11
LinkedIn Id: https://ae.linkedin.com/pub/ramesh-chand-vishwakarma/20/a65/369
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.