MATLAB, Simulink, PowerWorld, SimPowerSystems, LabVIEW, AUTOCAD, OpenDSS, PSpice, PCSCHEMATIC, PLC Ladder
Programming, SCADA, C, Knowledgeable of NFPA and NEC codes
Adaptability, Time Management, Attention-to-detail, Problem-solving, Strong Math and analytical skills, Research-
oriented, Leadership skills, Technical writing skills
Keysight, NI Software, MACCOR, MS Excel, Lab sphere (Light-matrix)
Electrical Engineer Feb 2018
Duracell R&D, Bethel, CT
• Developing and performing device-specific tests based on requestor’s requirement and claims
• Analyzing and presenting the large amounts of data using excel spreadsheets
• Involving in strategical meetings with the requestor to provide technical solutions for device-specific issues
• Implementing automation in battery powered in-device rundowns to get accurate runtimes
• Providing guidance and training for new hires to implement the determined test procedures
Graduate Research Assistant Aug 2016 – Dec 2017
University of New Haven, West Haven, CT
Research Area: Power Systems, Microgrids, Smart Grid, Grid Resilience, Renewable Energy Integration
Thesis: Resilience Enhancement of Electrical Distribution Networks by Microgrid Partition
• Provided detailed overview and importance of electric grid resilience in the modern power grid
• Proposed islanding and reconnection of the micro-grids for resilience enhancement
• Modeled islanding design for IEEE 34, 123-bus test feeders using OpenDSS and MATLAB
Controls Engineering Intern Jun 2014 – Jun 2015
Advanced Training Institute of Electronics and Process Instrumentation, India
• Programmed and troubleshooted PLCs for water treatment plants and packaging industry
• Experienced in working with Allen Bradley PLCs using RS-Logix 500
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.