• Nine (9) years of combined experience in the field of Electrical Engineering and Design for Petrochemical Refineries, Chemical and Industrial Plants and Switchgear and Controlgear Manufacturing Plant and Semiconductor Manufacturing Plant.
• Able to interpret and design electrical diagrams, wiring diagrams and control sequence drawings and piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs).
• Experience includes development of Electrical Load List/Schedule, Cable and Panelboard Schedules, Single line, Interconnection and Motor Control Schematic and Wiring diagrams, Grounding Layouts, Electrical Equipment List, Motor Datasheets, Bill of Materials (MTO), Equipment/Cable Tray modeling and Vendor document review.
• Familiar with the MV and LV Switchgear, Control and Protection Relay Panel, Motor Control Centers, and Distribution Panelboards Design.
• Knowledgeable in various types of Engineering and Computer Aided Design (CAD) softwares.
• Familiar with Integraph Smartplant softwares (Smartplant Electrical (SPEL), Smartplant 3D (S3D) and Smartplant Review (SPR)) and brief knowledge in Smartplant Instrumentation (SPI).
• Highly-motivated, goal-oriented, team-oriented and with people management skills.
Associate Design Engineer (September 2011 to Present)
Electrical Engineer (September 2006 to September 2011)
Production Engineer (June 2006 to September 2006)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.