A dynamic and target driven Retail Professional with an excellent track record in busy leading supermarket chains. MBA graduate and ACCA student, combining solid business and commercial know-how to exceed expectations and meet all targets. Possesses exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, maintaining positive relationships with staff and customers of all backgrounds and levels. A motivational leader capable of coaching and developing teams to fulfil their potential.
TEAM LEADER IN TRAINING
Sainsbury’s plc, London, UK
• Achieved 100% Mystery Shopper scores on 3 separate occasions over the last 6 months, quickly becoming established as a high performer on the floor of this busy supermarket
• Using leadership by example to inspire professionalism and excellence across the team, reinforced with occasional training and coaching
• Maximising product availability through sound planning and management of stock and shelf replenishment
• Encouraging sales through prompt price control and acute attention to detail on promotional displays, ensuring full adherence to company guidelines and standards
• Placing a high priority on customer service, ensuring each and every customer throughout the store enjoys a positive experience
Haji Baba Ltd, Asda, London, UK
• Achieved 100% Mystery Shopper scores on 2 occasions in the course of supervising and managing this deli concession located within a large and busy supermarket
• Drove high standards of hygiene, health and safety, ensuring full compliance with HACCP standards
• Responsibilities included payroll database management, health and safety record-keeping, stock control and customer service delivery
• Adopted a proactive approach to every task, inspiring high performance from the team and generating a high level of repeat custom
• Used good planning and organisation skills to arrange full staff availability and to keep waiting times to a minimum
PAK Mirage Ltd, London, UK
• Key contributor to the achievement of challenging business objectives through outstanding service standards and in depth product knowledge
• Boosting revenues and reaching personal targets through consistently high sales figures and strong focus on quality customer care
• Maintaining efficiency and effectiveness through creative merchandising, astute stock control, accurate reporting and proactive supplier relationship building
ACCA: Association of Chartered Certified Accountants – Foundation Level (Ongoing)
MBA: Innovative Management – 2.1 (2010)
Dissertation: Stock exchange analysis relating to the comparison of BRIC country economies
PG Diploma: Business Administration – A (2009)
BCom: Commerce (2005)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.