I am an extremely hard working, highly self motivated and driven individual. As you will note from my enclosed CV, I am currently working as a Pre-Primary School Teacher for Bubbles & Giggles Nursery in Dubai, where I am responsible for working closely and collaboratively with students on a one-to-one basis and within a group scenarios.
Education And Qualifications
BTEC HNC Aviation, Hospitality & Travel Management (Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training) (2008)
IELTS: Montessori Teacher’s Training Course (Avinash Institute) (2000)
International English Language Testing System (2014)
Listening: 5.0,Reading:3.5,Writing:5.5,Speaking:7.0,Overall Band Score: 5.5
PRE-PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER (2013 – To Date)
Bubbles & Giggles Nursery, Dubai
• Planning and delivering effective lessons within a safe and comfortable environment conducive for learning
• Working closely and collaboratively with students on a one-to-one basis and within a group scenarios
• Ensuring consistent adherence to the relevant curriculum, providing valuable support to students when required and efficiently transferring knowledge at all times
• Playing a key role within a successful and productive teaching team, working together in successfully running the school on a daily basis
• Regularly communicating with parents, carers and guardians, highlighting any areas for concern and addressing the same quickly and efficiently
• Encouraging students to achieve their own potential and to achieve challenging targets and objectives
Career Break (2010 – 2013)
FRONT OFFICE EXECUTIVE / ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT (2009 – 2010)
New Era High School, Panchgani
• Personally responsible for the administration of the school, including taking care of the intake of students and maintaining records as well as organising various study and environmental tours
• Effectively managing the security of the school, working on internal audits with members of the HR department as well as regularly communicating with both students and parents
• Entering into negotiations with different customers and gathering feedback in delivering improvements at the school, including taking necessary measures in controlling and improving systems of work
• Fully accountable for the hostel, checking the food and basic needs of the students and delivering various demands in adherence with governing policy and maintaining a safety culture
• Handling payroll and the sports department and implementing a cost reduction policy by switching off lights, printing both sides of paper, among others, ultimately benefiting the bottom line
• Playing an instrumental role in the development and implementation of teaching students to grow trees and play a part in saving the environment
CUSTOMER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (2008 – 2009)
Essel World Water Kingdom, Mumbai
• Providing valuable assistance to the customer when ensuring the provision of an exceptional customer service at all times, maintaining their safety as well as that of various rides
• Carrying out effective people management when directing guests around the park and ensuring the efficient transfer of knowledge when advising on activities being carried out
• Continuously monitoring and supervising guests, ensuring the timely administration of medical treatment when necessary and taking appropriate measures in avoiding any accidents, thefts and violation on the premises
• Reporting any non operational rides to technicians, engineers and superiors in advance of opening to ensure the same are addressed quickly and efficiently
Career Break (2004 – 2008)
PRE-PRIMARY TEACHER (2001 – 2004)
Crescent High School, Pune
• Undertaking a multi faceted role with a variety of duties and responsibilities, including meeting and greeting guests, dealing with administration on the front desk and organising school excursions
• Personally responsible for the effective coordination of activities and encouraging children when taking part in a Fancy Dress competition
• Hosting meetings with parents regarding any issues with their children, addressing the same and ensuring a timely resolution of the same, as well as dealing with those relating to students’ needs
• Providing valuable assistance with members of the payroll department as well as efficiently handling the admission department
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.