I possess more than 10 years of progressive experience in the Service Advisor field. Most recently, my responsibilities as Service Advisor at Volkswagen Dubai (One of the largest Volkswagen Service Center in the world), match the qualifications you are seeking .My technical background has given me a solid understanding of automotive industry. And my on-the-job training has given me the opportunity to learn more and more every day, as I'm always happy to roll up my sleeves to get the job done.
Education And Qualifications
• Two years trade certification in Auto Mechanics, with distinction from Pak Netherlands technical training centre Multan, Pakistan.
• Volkswagen Service Advisor (2010) (Dubai )
• Elsa Pro (Online Software of Volkswagen) (Dubai)
• Basic Service Advisor level 3 & 4. (Dubai)
• Basic Warranty. (Dubai)
• Toyota Service Advisor LEVEL 1. (Islamabad , Pakistan)
• Honda Service Training. (Multan , Pakistan)
• UNDP, ENERCON Advance tune up services (Multan, Pakistan)
• Trainee Technician, 03 months (Suzuki Motors ) (Multan, Pakistan)
SERVICE ADVISOR (JANUARY 2008 TO DATE)
VOLKSWAGEN DUBAI U-A-E
• Front Reception In-charge, monitoring appointments, maintaining smooth customer flow in peak hours and stepping in to assist team members where ever when ever required.
• Monitor appointments, adjusting no show slots. Handling walk- in customers & assigning them to service advisors if required.
• Rectifying the customer complaints by quick decisions on the spot and minimizing involvement of higher management.
• Attending calls of inquiry, complaints and of sensitive customers, providing best possible options and solutions.
• Worked as Service Advisor, by following the core process (seven steps) to achieve & maintain high customer satisfaction rate, and to provide stable business to the company.
• Worked with PDI and appointments team as an in-charge, trained new staff, performed multi roles when ever required.
ASSISTANT SERVICE MANAGER (APRIL 2006 – MAY 2007)
TOYOTA ISLAMABAD (PAKISTAN)
• To give the customer a positive image of the dealership, communicating a desire to satisfy them and inspire trust and confidence.
• Coordinate with fleet customers of United Nations, Diplomatic Enclave and of high profile vehicles as well.
• Close monitoring of work in progress to avoid any delays and to maintain high quality of work by minimizing the chances of repeat repair.
• Arranged meetings with parts department and customer relation department, for continues improvement.
• Discussion of CSI and labor targets along with KPI’s
• Arranging trainings for service team.
SERVICE ADVISOR (DEC. 2004 – APRIL 2006)
BODY SHOP HONDA BREEZE (PAKISTAN)
• Worked as front desk service advisor (making repair orders, requisitions, monitoring work & final billing).
• To receive enough information to fix the vehicle right the first time.
• To ensure full understanding of and gain agreement on all non-technical aspects of the service to be performed (i.e. Price, completion time, method of payment, etc.).
• Coordination with insurance surveyors.
• To sell additional needed service.
• Managing the demands of service shop and ordering the sublet materials while maintaining the quality.
• Handled additional charge of Paint Store Manager as well.
SERVICE ADVISOR (MAY 2002 – APRIL 2004)
M.A.S AUTOMOTIVE (PAKISTAN)
• In-charge of reception, making computerized repair orders, dealing with insurance surveyors.
• Arranging the parts of various types of vehicles from local market.
• Marketing for the famous engine treatment brand LIQUI MOLY.
SERVICE ADVISOR (MARCH 2001 – APRIL 2002)
TOYOTA CITY MOTORS (PAKISTAN)
• Dealing with customers, making repair orders, monitoring the work in progress & updating customer accordingly.
• Responsible for the tool room operations, making manual history cards.
• Handling of warranty claims and coordination with Indus Motor Corporation.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.