Dedicated, confident and articulate team member who effectively combines several years’ wide-ranging knowledge and experience encompassing a variety of influential positions including receptionist, administrator and waitress. Vibrant and results oriented, with exemplary client handling skills who consistently delivers to a high standard, showing commitment to service excellence whilst remaining focused on achieving and exceeding business objectives.
Education and Qualifications
BA (Hons) Global Media [top-up degree] ( Sept 2011 – June 2012)
Bournemouth University, Poole
-Dissertation: A 10,000 word essay discussing how young actors are affected by the roles they play and the audience they have gained.
BTEC HND in Creative Media Production [Distinction]: Walsall College, Walsall (Sept 2010 – July 2011)
BTEC HNC in Media (Moving Images) Distinction: Walsall College, Walsall (Sept 2009 – July 2010)
City & Guilds Level 2 in Travel and Tourism: Sutton Coldfield College, Sutton Coldfield (Sept 2006 – 2007)
GCSEs: Mathematics | Applied Science | English | Textiles | French | Art | Business Studies
Institute of Leadership and Management: Via Fairlawns Hotel and Spa (September 2013 – Present)
Walsall Adult Community College, Walsall (September 2013 – Present)
Trainee Receptionist (November 2012 – Present)
Fairlawns Hotel and Spa, Aldridge, Walsall
• Providing a professional face to face and telephone role within a busy and demanding environment
• Assuming a professional, confidential and comprehensive administrative role demonstrating proficiency in modern office technology
• Accurate maintenance and record keeping of various in-house systems and administration files
• Dealing efficiently with enquires via various mediums recording all information using in house IT systems and processing appropriate correspondence including; appointments and guests check in / out
• Processing billing and confirmations
• Up-selling rooms, restaurant experiences and vouchers
• Dealing with a variety of queries, enquiries and complaints in a professional manner
Waitress (November 2012 – Present)
• Provided Room and Silver service to a diverse range of guests
• Handling, serving and preparing functions (weddings, Christmas parties etc)
• Cash money and accurate till operation
• Serving beverages and creating specific cocktails with experience in cappuccino, latte, espresso etc
• Theatre style service
Duty Manager of Menzies Carlton Hotel (May 2012 – November 2012)
Menzies Barons Court Hotel, Walshall / Menzies Carlton Hotel, Bournemouth (December 2009-November 2012)
• Managing the daily running of the hotel, ensuring health & safety procedures in place and full staff compliance
• Room Service and general day to day maintenance
• Managing coach tours and various functions (weddings, parties, conference)
• Up-selling food and drink and serving an Al a Carte
• Stock control and management
Barmaid [Menzies Carlton Hotel] (October 2011 – May 2012)
• Provided highs standard of customer service in both room service and beverages
• Created numerous cocktails with experience in cappuccino, latte, espresso etc
• Handling foods and stock control
• Cash handling and accurate operation of till
Waitress/Barmaid (December 2009 – October 2011)
Menzies Barons Court Hotel
Waitress (November 2006 – January 2007)
Menzies Barons Court Hotel
Team Member (February 2008 – January 2009)
Butlins, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
• Welcoming and bookings guests onto the resort ensuring their health and safety at all times
• Dealing with any customer enquiries or complaints
• Working in the sports kiosk and handling money
• Supervising children on site and operating fair ride machinery
Administrative Assistant (July 2005 – February 2006)
Clive Shepherd & Co Solicitors, Walsall
• Filling and general administration duties including answering telephone and setting up appointments for clients
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.