An extremely hard working, highly self motivated and driven individual with extensive experience in delivering an exceptional customer service whilst adhering to set deadlines, timelines and business objectives, more recently within a Deputy Management position. An inspirational and motivational leader, capable of coaching and empowering individuals to achieve their own potential and to make a significant contribution to the full delivery of common goals.
2010 – To Date DEPUTY MANAGER, William Hill Plc
• Undertaking a multi faceted role with a variety of duties and responsibilities, ranging from management of the shop and staff to cash handling and balancing as well as promotional activity and shop presentation
• Providing an outstanding customer service whilst achieving set targets, business objectives and challenging KPIs and escalating any necessary concerns or issues
• Personally responsible for planning, organising and directing the activities of the betting shop, overseeing the taking of bets, payout of winnings and the utilisation of machines/terminals in the shop
• Consistently complying with all governing industry regulations and health and safety guidelines
• Advising customers on betting shop products, driving promotions and helping to generate additional sales, ultimately benefiting the company bottom line
• Additionally responsible for developing and implementing merchandising and marketing strategies
2010 AESTHETICIAN, Blossoms Beauty Ltd
• Personally responsible for the provision of high quality threading and beauty treatments, processing all purchases through the till system and responsibly taking payment via card and cash
• Ensuring the delivery of an exceptional customer service at all times, dealing with any queries or concerns in a prompt and knowledgeable manner
• Supervising junior members of staff, ensuring all tasks are completed on time and to a high quality standard
• Working consistently in line with governing health and safety and cleanliness guidelines and procedures
2007 – 2009 HR EXECUTIVE / SENIOR EXECUTIVE, Mainstream Consultancy Pvt Ltd
• Playing a key role within the BPO cell, conducting recruitment of Customer Service Executives for Top BPOs head hunting, through the utilisation of Net Search, Referencing and Physical Searches
• Sourcing new candidates from leads created by the in-house database and other references, interviewing and briefing candidates, ensuring the most appropriate personnel are recruited into corresponding roles
• Monitoring the quality of candidates and ensuring client needs and requirements are consistently delivered
2003 – 2007 SENIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE / SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT, Wipro BPO Ltd
• Being rated as the Best Representative for the Quarter (Apr 05 to Jun 05), based on points accumulated relating to CPMs
• Gaining Certification as the 4th top associate for delivering best quality performance and enhancing sales, thus benefiting the company bottom line
• Successfully handling training batch of approximately 20 new hires, completing training modules in line with client requirements and conducting regular tests in analysing ongoing performance
• Playing an instrumental role as a Subject Matter Expert in analysing training needs for the OJT agents and ensuring the provision of the same to a high quality standard
• Initially joining the company as Customer Contact Associate, accountable for providing valuable assistance to customers and dealing with any issues efficiently and in a timely manner
• Ensuring the efficient transfer of knowledge when aiding new members of staff, helping them to achieve the required CPMs through effectively monitoring performance, analysing errors, feedback and team briefings
• Providing valuable support in achieving challenging targets assigned by the client, motivating individuals to make a significant contribution to the same
• Additionally responsible for conducting coaching sessions with agents, monitoring quality scores and training requirements
Diploma Early Childhood Care & Education 2009
B.Com (The University of Mumbai) 2003
Key I.T Skills
• M.S. Office 2007 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Internet, Basics of Hardware Fundamentals, Knowledge of D.T.P, V. M Pro, Magic, basic knowledge of web designing
Languages: English, Hindi, Marathi & Gujarati
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.