Trilingual - English, French, Dutch. No accents.
Business Finance degree from top University.
Interested in management, finance and consulting.
Flexible in terms of location.
BA Business Finance – Heriot-Watt University (Jan 2013 – Present)
MBO – International Business in Rotterdam (2006 – 2007)
International VWO – International School Hilversum (2004 – 2005)
Lycée Jules Froment – French school in Aubenas, France – (1999 – 2004)
March 2013 – Present
National Resource Manager – Contract based
• Sourcing specialist candidates in the UK for energy related projects in the North Sea.
August 2009 – January 2013
Systagenix (now KCI)
Account Manager (France, UK, Ireland and Benelux)
• Maintaining customer relationships across 7 countries mainly for the key accounts
• Managing a team of 3 for shifts and workload
• Negotiating contracts and new prices together with the Country Managers
• Customer support (B2B)
• Analysis of market trends
• Daily reporting of sales figures
• Liaising with the sales team on a daily basis to discuss issues encountered and find appropriate solutions
• Material planning – SAP
• Electronic order management – EDI/GHX/SAP
• Order management – SAP
• Training new staff members
• Database/pricing correction – SAP
• Problem analysis and resolution
• Managing shifts
• Monitoring material stocks to ensure timely delivery
• Weekly report analysis of the Key Performance Indicators and issues encountered on each market
July 2009 – August 2009
Operations Account Co-ordinator Benelux
• Thorough SAP training
• Order entry
• Stock control
• Material planning
• Customer support
April 2009 – July 2009
Two Towers Pub
• Stock control
• Managing bar staff
• Food and drink service
Temporary Placement Adecco
• Reorganising hotel receipts for VAT reclaim.
• Liaising with VAT reclaim company and other stakeholders
Jan 2008 – Feb 2009
Junior Project Manager
I worked on a project for Chevrolet to give all the showrooms across Europe a new corporate identity.
• Ordering the products from Italy and having them delivered to the dealer.
• Communicating with our local network partners. These were third party companies hired within the designated country to do the communication with the dealers within their country.
• Planning the installation on an international level.
• Letting our local network partners know when the goods would be delivered, if there was anything special about the installation and when they had to send all the information back.
• Informing the retailer when the installation would take place.
• Making sure the whole process was done according to the Chevrolet guidelines.
• Contacting the local network partners in order to make sure they send all the information about the installation (pictures and checklists) back before deadlines.
• Checking all the documents and then processing them in the online database (OSIS, Westiform based and Visual manufacturing which was the CRM program used by the whole company).
• Contacting the head office for approval of the documents
• Invoicing the dealers where the installation has taken place.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.