I embraced Marketing field for my fascination in understanding people based on grounded and sustained methods. I have studied research methodology at Texas A&M University, worked as audience researcher in the Romanian National TV broadcaster, became trainer at the BBC SON&R Center. I am enthusiastic and energetic, and I need a new opportunity in a company which looks for this type of personality with my experience and skills to create & promote great new projects together.
– PhD in Marketing
Dissertation title: “The Influence of Television Consumption over the Cultivation of Materialism in the North-Eastern Region of Romania”
“Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University
Doctoral School at the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Romania, 2012
– Master of Science in Marketing Research
Texas A&M University, Mays Business School, USA, 2003
– Bachelor Degree in Economics and Marketing
“Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University, Romania
Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
Strong focus in:
Statistics – 3 graduate courses (Statistics in Research I and II, Least Squares & Regression Analysis) at Mays BS, USA,
2 undergraduate Statistics courses
Mathematics: 1 Applied Mathematics in Economy course, 800/800 points in Mathematics examination in GRE test
Programming: 2 graduate programming courses in Business Programming Fundaments – Visual Basic and Business Database Systems
On-line Marketing and E-commerce: 2 graduate courses
E-commerce Strategy, Global Information Systems
Training and Media Research: Training the Trainers Diploma
BBC SON & R Training Center at Bristol, England, March, 2009
– Trained as Academic On-line Coach
Instructional Connections, Inc, USA, September, 2013
– English Language Proficiency Exam for Graduate Teaching
Mays Business School, USA, over 80/100 for each section, 2003
Management in Media Diploma
the Romanian Independent Journalism Center, March 2005
– Specialist Referent in Marketing
the Romanian National Television Broadcaster (TVR)
8 years (2004 – 2011, 2013-2014)
– Graduate Teaching Assistant
Texas A&M University
Mays Business School, USA, 6 months (2003)
– Consultant in Marketing
Texas MRG Inc., USA, 1 year (2001 – 2002)
– Assistant Plant Manager
SEKAP Romania SRL (Greek-Romanian tobacco company), 2 years (1999 – 2001)
– Sales Projects Coordinator
DNT Romania SRL (the first Internet Service Provider in Romania), 2 years (1997-1999)
International participation and presentations at:
– LCBR European Marketing Conference, Munchen – Germany, 2010
– Doctoral Research in Economy Conference: Present and Perspectives Conference, Management and Marketing Section, Iasi – Romania, 2011
– International Conference “The Limits of the Knowledge Society”, Iasi – Romania, 2010
Professional activities and achievements
– experience in dealing with multicultural groups and international companies;
– trained small and medium business representatives in Marketing Strategy and Integrated Marketing Communications.
Positions of memberships
– Member of the European Marketing Academy (EMAC)
– Member in the CIRCOM Regional – Network of trainers
– Member of the Romanian Independent Journalism Center
– Romanian representative for “Media in Economics” Group, ISWI – Germany, 1999
Experience of leadership and management
– regional representative for the integrated communication strategy of the Romanian National Television Broadcaster (TVR);
– budget coordinator and promoter for the International Jazz Festival “Richard Oschanitzky”;
– managed the development of outsourced contracts for TV productions;
– TV audience researcher and account manager for important contracts with national and regional clients;
– responsible for developing relationships with foreign cultural centres such as Goethe Zentrum and the French Cultural Center, students, cultural, and business representatives for TVR;
– structured projects for European Union funding;
– coordinated 30 workers in the tobacco factory, administrated the raw-materials and production stocks, determined and coordinated the schedule, structure and quantities required by the production flux,
– analyzed the demand tendency for the Internet market in the Eastern region of Romania.
Other relevant information:
– very good analytic ability and skills with mathematic and statistic methods, computer applications such as relational database management system SQL, SPSS, Microsoft Office sub-programs (Power Point, Word, Excel), graphics editors Adobe Collection (Photoshop and Illustrator);
– high motivation to develop new research projects and to learn, great adaptability.
Fluent in English (TOEFL 617; GRE test – over 80/100 score for each section); French – medium level, Spanish, German – beginner level
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.