I have taught in Egypt for many years from 3rd grade to professional adults in and out of college. Have taught multi-level students. Started with an Assoc. of Arts in Elementary Ed., I then achieved the CELTA en route to completing a Bachelors in English Language Learners' Studies. I have passed the ESOL Praxis en route to teacher licensure here in North Carolina. I intend to enroll in the Masters in TESOL with the British Council in conjunction with South Hampton University in London this year.
Education & Qualifications
1987-Irvington High School, Irvington, N.J. USA, High school diploma
1987-88 Bloomfield College, Upward Bound Academic Program 1991-Sawyers Business School, Elizabeth, N.J., Certificate in Business Administration
2004-I to I Online TEFL (British) Distant Learning Course, TEFL Cert/Diploma
2004-Literacy Volunteers of America, TESOL/Basic Literacy Certificate
2011- Axia College of Phoenix University, Associates of Arts in Elementary Education
2013-British Council, CELTA Certification
2014-Bachelor of Arts in English Language Learner Studies
Preeminent Charter School
● Substitute K-8 (all subjects)
● Supported the school during short term periods of teacher absence
● Ensuring classroom management by setting rules and limits
● Providing students with feedback on their work and self improvement
American Goals in Education (Owner/Director)
● English Language Learner specialist
● Taught English to non-native speakers in Egypt
● Assisted college-bound students with entry into prominent colleges/universities throughout Egypt
Cairo International College
Middle School Teacher / High School Teacher
• Taught English and Social Studies to students in grade seven
• Taught World History to students in grade ten
• Taught American History to students in grade eleven
• Administered standardized tests
International School of Egypt 2000
ELA/ESL/EFL Teacher K-6
● Taught ELA
● Taught Conflict Resolution
● ESL/EFL SDIAE
Crisis Management Social Worker for Youth Group Home
● Counseled 15-25 students daily concerning academics, peer issues, etc.
● Coordinated mealtimes and excursions
● Advised students and life-coaching
Memphis Language School, Egypt, English/ World History/ Literature Teacher
● Instructed 15-20 high school students in the subjects of World History, Social Studies, English, Language Arts, Etc
● Administered performance assessments
● Administered behavioural and classroom management techniques
Madressat Al Bustan, Cairo, Egypt. Teacher Assistant/ Parent Liaison
● Chaperoned American children on foreign exchange programs.
● Supervised students in their daily activities.
● Successfully helped children acclimate to Mid-East culture and society.
● Provided progress reports to parents as liaison
1992-1994 Arabella Miller Center, N.J., Youth Guidance Counselor, Asst. Recreational Advisor
Other: TSA Workshop
Right to Know
Fire, Data and Safety
CITA Workshop-Teaching Theory
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.