I am enthusiastic to gain international experience to add to my experience to date and to further my career goals. My future career goal is to become a multi-nation specialist.
Education & Qualifications
Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman, Faculty of Law, Master of Law.
09.2008 – 06.2012 –
Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman, Faculty of Law, Bachelor, graduate with honors.
Participant of the Ukrainian National Student Conference 2010 and 2011. Done works on:
1. Administrative Law of Ukraine:
“The experience of fighting with corruption in the Commonwealth of Independent States.”
Director Makarenko 2010 KNEU.
2. Public International Law:
” Human cloning: international legal regulation.”
Director Potapova 2011 KNEU.
09.1997 – 05.2008 –
Gymnasium with advanced study of English and French. Graduated with honors.
2006 – 2008 –
Specialized driving. Driving license categories A, B, C1, C.
Computer skills and software : Advanced user, working with 1C 8.2
Russian – fluent; Ukrainian – fluent; English – professional fluency; French – basic .
GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ukraine
Junior specialist/ Paralegal
07.2014 – till now.
1. Assisting corporate legal attorneys in resolving routine legal issues by providing administrative support.
2. Conducting legal tasks, such as research and drafting, under the supervision of corporate legal attorneys.
3. Maintaining repositories of legal documentation and databases.
4. Collecting law sources for attorneys such as statutes, recorded judicial decisions, legal articles, treaties, constitutions, and legal codes for preparation of legal documents, such as briefs, pleadings, appeals, wills, contracts, etc.
5. Monitors compliance with contract specifications and regulations.
6. Assists in evaluating specific pricing and delivery alternatives while analyzing benefits and drawbacks of each.
7. Interpreting legal documents detailing service provisions by an outside party.
8. Maintaining files of relevant information for specific customers, vendors, or contracts.
9. Assesses the key legal considerations associated with terms and conditions of a contract.
10. Preparing for trials and legal proceedings.
11. Participating in business meetings.
12. Researching legal databases for supporting laws and statutes.
13. Reviewing law reports and judgments.
14. Preparing appropriate legal arguments and drafting pleadings or motions.
15. Using various types of legal software applications and web-based databases for research purposes.
16. Accessing, arranging and cataloging different types of documents and resources.
17. Drafting legal documents such as divorce contracts, mortgage papers and legal agreements.
18. Drafting templates for tenders procedure, clinical trial and others.
Group of Companies “Mriya Agro Holding”
Junior Legal counsel/ Legal counsel
10.2012 – 06.2013 – internship
06.2013 – 07.2014 – full time position
1. Compilation, analysis, legal review of contracts of the company.
2. Legal support for the conclusion and execution cycle of foreign trade contracts.
3. Registration of additional agreements, protocols discrepancies annex to the treaty.
4. Writing letters, appeals, complaints and other legal documents.
5. Advising employees of the company in various business areas.
6. Creating legal structures for the functioning of the new activities of the company.
7. Legal support for the registration action to establish legal entities and amendments to the constituent documents.
8. Development of the constituent documents of legal entities, minutes of meetings of participants, powers of attorney.
9. Maintenance of legal entities non-residents on the territory of Ukraine.
10. Legal support to the charitable activities of the company.
11. Supporting the company’s entry to the EBA, EEC.
12. Acting in judicial bodies, executive bodies, public administrations, civil registries, cooperation with Notary Office.
13. Conducting internal register of contracts the company.
14. Legal support of external audit.
15. Development of internal regulations of the company.
16. Legal support for cooperation with the International Finance Corporation, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
Group of companies “Mriya Agro Holding”
Specialist Customer Service Department Marketing and PR
10.2011 – 10.2012.
1. Company presentation by phone.
2. Providing information about the company’s products.
3. Collecting and updating contact information of clients.
4. Advising clients and partners.
5. Processing incoming proposals.
6. Addressing social issues.
07.2012 – 06.2013
1. Telephone sales of banking products and services.
2.Work with existing customer base.
3. Informing customers about new services / products of the bank.
4. Telephone calls (incoming / outgoing calls).
5.Filling in the reporting forms.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.