After leaving education I have served in the Royal Navy for 5 years deploying to Iraq, Afghanistan and Africa, After leaving I worked for Government organisations all over the world in security operations in hostile environments.
I started very young and at the age of 28 I managed operations and deployments of teams travelling around the world, Dealing with logistics, Finance, Risk factors, Travels documents, Risk assessments she needed, Liaising with foreign Governments.
I am currently finishing my university degree of in Birmingham
Navigare Security Norway September 2012 – May 2013
Responsible for planning, coordinating, and execution of supply services, Weapon and Ammunition, maintenance, transportation, and budget matters for all deployments. Supervised annual funds to support operations and tactical deployments. Supervised the financial assets of the company during deployment to high Risk areas.
U.S Department of Defence (Global Strategies)
Operations February 2010 – September 2012
Reconstruction Security Support Services (RSSS) Staff during movement in Afghanistan. Coordinated the activities of all security personnel to ensure close protection during movement to, and operations at a venue site. Tested team members to ensure operational readiness, to include training and task planning duties. Organized trips with security management elements, and liaise with internal and external groups. Conducted planning development while taking charge of all principles in the vehicles during missions. Served as the team head of operations and logistics ensuring that the team weapons and vehicles were maintained and operational. Train team members to ensure operational readiness, to include team medical training.
• Supervised the maintenance, security, and operation of a Northern AO compound with a 28-person staff and $412,000 operational budget; trusted to operate independently at a remote location in Afghanistan
• Implementation of Emergency Response Plans (ERP)
• Evaluation and operation of aviation needs for ERP and MEDEVAC
• Oversight of operational security
Salama Fikira/Olive Group February 2006 – September 2009
Advisor/Trainer for Kenyan based company providing the highest standard of services in close protection, and Kidnap and ransom negations and Anti Piracy. Operated in DRC, Kenya and Somalia in a wide range of operations for Government agencies and private parties.
Training Team Mentor teaching Iraq special police units advanced weapons tactics and how to set Security Check Points for MOI (Ministry of Interior) Baghdad
Aegis World Iraq/Rubicon Risk London January 2005 – November 2006
Close Protection and Anti Terrisom support. Security for AED Corp of Engineers contract Matrix this Contract Provided close protection for military personnel for the reconstruction effort.
• Perform the role of Close Protection Officer or backup officer on VIP.
• Working long shifts, covering 24-hour protection, including evenings and weekends. Working at indoor and
• Outdoor venues such as conferences, political meetings and rallies, corporate events and social events.
• Protecting individuals and groups from risk of violence or kidnapping; or any situation deemed harmful.
• Covered threats to clients that could come from a range of sources including terrorist organizations, political opponents, stalkers or over-enthusiastic fans.
Royal Navy Commando March 1999 – November 2004
Royal Navy 148 Battery in Poole while there I completed various training NGSFO, FAC, fast boat work and combat diver my main role was as Forward Observation team. I undertook various training in Observation Observation Post operations. Trained in infiltration and exfiltration, covert observation, target identification and location, voice and data communications, adjusting gunfire from both afloat and ashore, and Forward Air Control (FAC) techniques.
• Venue reconnaissance and reports.
• Surveillance awareness / counter and anti-surveillance drills.
• Advanced driving techniques/ two car drills and SAP.
• Unarmed defense/ Body protection drills.
• Protective search/denial and evacuation awareness.
• Threat assessment and vulnerability analysis.
• Military Communications
• Experienced leader and instructor.
• Effective under pressure, reacts to changing priorities and workloads.
• Well-organized and disciplined, installs confidence in senior managers and subordinates alike.
• Organizer, motivator and administrator of team members.
• Computer Literate, Office package also MAC
• Section commanders battle course (SCBC)
• Junior commander promotion course
• Arctic Survival Course
• Jungle Training
• Combat Diver also Padi Diver Advanced
• Military Communications
• Domestic anti-terrorist support
• Open University History – Present
• Electrical Insulation City Guilds – 03/2009
• Princes Project Management – 14/07/2012
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.