My academic and personal experiences have prepared me mentally and professionally for a full-time position. Seeking a job where I can make use of my problem-solving and interpersonal skills. Moreover, my personal experiences in different countries as well as my multilingual skills have enhanced my social and communication skills, allowing me to thrive in the Middle East.
Relevant Qualifications & Education
MSci Pharmacology, University College London (UCL) Expected 2:1
• Research and project management skills, through ensuring 7,500-word dissertation was researched, written, and delivered on time.
• Currently undergoing Master’s thesis exploring potency of drugs CIQ and DQP through laboratory experiments.
• Analytical and practical skills, developed through extensive laboratory work throughout my course.
International Baccalaureate Diploma, American International School, Kuwait
• 36/42 points
2009-2011 American International School, High School Alumni, Kuwait
Team captain of Varsity Basketball Team
• Developed organisational skills. Ensured that the team stayed motivated and committed.
Honours and Awards:
2009-2011 Principal’s List, American International School Kuwait
• Honoured for high academic performance, cumulative GPA 4.0. Awarded scholarship.
2011 Run Q8 Participation Medal
• Race to increase awareness for blindness
2014 Co-founder of Chicasso boutique
• Online clothing and handbags store for women
Skills and Other Information:
• Languages: Fluent in English, Arabic, and Swedish. Working knowledge of French and Spanish.
• Computer skills: MS-Office literacy
Catering Assistant, University College London Union
• Serving customers in a busy, high-paced environment.
• Making beverages and food and ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Hosting functions and events at the café.
Business Sales Associate, Vehicle Accident Managers London
• Convinced Practice Managers of Doctors in hospitals around London to refer qualifying patients to the company.
• Formed personal relationships with healthcare professionals and committed to personal meetings.
• Developed excellent negotiation and persuasion skills.
• Understanding of healthcare department and main factors involved in industry.
Business Development Executive, Mobilin Telecommunications, Kuwait
• Learnt about new programs relevant to the telecommunication industry.
• Attended courses and seminars in Beirut.
• Met up with potential clients, consultants, and contractors.
• Generated proposals and new ideas in which the company can improve.
• Developed problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
• Interpersonal skills through communicating in Arabic with potential clients in Kuwait.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.