Good financial, risk management and leadership skills; broad knowledge and experience in the financial sector; strong presentation and communication skills., Experience with clients from the heavy and light industries, international experience; proficiency/advanced level language skills (English, Hindi, Urdu, Telugu); advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, MS access, Tally.erp 9
MSc Finance and Risk (Sep 2014 – Oct 2015)
University of East London, Stratford, London, UK
• International Finance and Security Analysis • Financial Risk Management
• Portfolio Theory and Investment Management • Islamic Banking and Financial Regulations
B com. Computers (June2011 – July 2014)
Osmania University, Hyderabad, India
• Accounting • Economics • Commerce • Taxation
• Business Organization and Management • Computer Accounting (TALLY ERP.9)
• Corporate Accounting • Quantitative Techniques 1 & 2
A-levels (Board of Intermediate Education) (June2009 – July 2011)
Sri Chaitanya Junior Kalasala, Hyderabad, India
• Mathematics • Accounting • Economics • Commerce
Trainee in Finance (Internship)
(December 2014 – till date)
At CREDIT SUISSE, London, UK
Duties and responsibilities:
• Understanding the financial tools and techniques used by the Central Bank during recession.
• Training and testing of financial and risk concepts learned at university.
• Understand the business of different business units and organizations.
• Professional training for developing career.
• Bloomberg data collection and analysis.
• Interpretation of financial data.
• Gain knowledge of financial world
(June 2012- August 2014)
At Lord’s Refrigeration and Engineering Works, Hyderabad, India
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
• Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports, using computer.
• Evaluate and compare the relative quality of various securities in a given industry.
• Interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability, future trends in investment risks, and economic influences.
• Maintain knowledge and stay abreast of developments in the fields of industrial technology, business, finance, and economic theory.
• Monitor fundamental economic, industrial, and corporate developments through the analysis of information obtained from financial publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications, company sources, and personal interviews.
• Prepare plans of action for investment based on financial analyses.
• Present oral and written reports on general economic trends, individual corporations, and entire industries.
• Recommend investments and investment timing to companies, investment firm staff, or the investing public.
• Collaborate with investment bankers to attract new corporate clients to securities firms.
• Co-coordinating and communicating effectively with team members, clients and sub-contractors at all levels.
• Able to work individually with a minimal supervision and also can work effectively within a team.
• Demonstrated to accomplish multiple tasks in tight schedule.
• Good leadership, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Quick learner and keen to gain knowledge of my field.
• Good technical writing, presentation and communication skills at all levels.
• Experience in using Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
• Flexible to work evenings and weekends if required available for 24X7.
• No issue to travel any other city or country if necessary.
• Completed first stage of Chartered Accountancy i.e. CPT.
• Successfully completed the Orientation Program organized by Hyderabad branch of Southern India Regional Council of ICAI.
• Successfully finished INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY COURSE (Microsoft Office & TALLY.ERP) at Hyderabad branch of Southern India Regional Council of ICAI.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.