Recent graduate and Member of the PRSSA (Public Relations Student Society of America) with an impressive academic background (University of Kentucky Student Employee of the Year Nominee). Academic achievements have been underpinned by PR and events exposure in multifaceted settings necessitating self-motivation and a positive response to pressure. Strong team player with excellent interpersonal communication skills (speaks limited French) and cultural awareness gained through international experience; gaining awareness of communication, advertising, public relations, marketing, new media, and integrated strategic communication. Experienced in the use of Microsoft Office suite, Prezi and Adobe creative software (Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, InDesign and Illustrator) and promotes the use of social medial tools and techniques in support of PR and event management. Proficiencies include:
2009 – 2013 BA in Integrated Strategic Communications (minor in International Studies), GPA: 3.8
The University of Kentucky
• Completed modules, including Statistical Reasoning, Writing for the Mass Media, Strategic Planning and Writing and the Regulation of Strategic Communication.
• Improved knowledge surrounding marketing principles, Public Relations and consumer behaviour – providing the ability to more effectively identify and target key markets.
• Developed the knowledge and skills required to create and manage complete, integrated marketing campaigns with global impact.
2005 – 2007 Higher School Certificate Barker College, Sydney, Australia
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND ACHIEVEMENTS
2012 – 2013 Public Relations Consultant / Event Coordinator
The University of Kentucky, Student Centre
• Provided ‘impact assistance’ and delegated responsibilities to support staff at events while ensuring adherence to artist contract requirements.
• Booked nationally-recognised artists featured on American shows, including The Voice and CMT.
• Increased concert attendance by 42% having researched and planned on-campus events.
• Led event photography initiative, including weekly advertising videos and Late Night Film Series trailers.
• Increased social media following and retention numbers on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter through competitive marketing campaigns.
2012 Violence and Intervention Prevention Centre Intern
The University of Kentucky
• Helped coordinate student workshops, including Map your Journey and Green Dot Sorority Training Day.
• Wrote press releases for several large-scale events, published in the Kentucky Kernel and on UKNow.
• Delivered weekly volunteer training sessions to students and university Professors.
• Performed daily miscellaneous duties such as organising client information, welcoming clients, handling phone enquires and data entry.
• Improved marketing design of email thank-you cards, educational pamphlets and workshop advertisements.
• Chosen by the Director to be the event host and MC for the Rock the Dot Charity Show and Take Back the Night where +800 guests were in attendance.
2011 Corporate Affairs Intern
Incitec Pivot Limited
• Assisted the Corporate Affairs Team with information and content needs to meet company intranet target launch date.
• Improved the annual sustainability report having supported the Sustainability Department.
• Directed the approach, design and distribution of a global safety company newsletter.
• Collaborated with freelance journalists and international plant managers to write e-newsletter articles.
• Transcribed various plant site documentaries and summarized findings used to present to higher management in support of decision making.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.